The Student Room Group

bussiness studies a levle

Hi guys,

I was planning o doing business a level then I just realised that you have to have a grade 5 in business GCSE. I didn't do business GCSE but I need to do business a level due to my future career path. Please can you suggest a way around this?
Reply 1
Not every school does business GCSE so it shouldn't be a problem, sometimes they might require maths GCSE to take the Business A Level
depends on the sixth form/college, i don't think all of them ask for a 5 in gcse business to do it at a-level! if they do perhaps worth emailing them and seeing if you'd still be able to do the course anyway if you did some extra prep work to compensate or something?
That’s strange. My college offers it to people of interest no matter their grades and whether they’ve done business or not. Perhaps ask them and see if you can go to another college? But this one will accept you don’t worry! It’s tell them your situation
Original post by huhewhi
Hi guys,

I was planning o doing business a level then I just realised that you have to have a grade 5 in business GCSE. I didn't do business GCSE but I need to do business a level due to my future career path. Please can you suggest a way around this?

You normally need a 5 in Maths to do business and/or Economics.

Quick Reply

Latest