The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robo NEFIX
So I dated my girlfriend 3 years ago and I still know her. In the first year, we are close and intimate. But in the second year, I just stopped going near her, because I feel really nervous around her at that time. But we still talked a little bit, we just say hello to each other and nothing else. At the start of the third year, we are still like that, saying hello to each other and nothing else. And then Corona Lockdown happens, so we text at the start, but I still fell nervous. So I stopped texting and she stopped texting too. After 6 months, lockdown goes away and we are back to school again. On the first day back to school, I met her and have a lesson (PE) with her, the teacher said everyone can just sit down and chat for a whole lesson while the PE teachers discuss about our PE lessons. I was chatting with my girlfriend and my girlfriend's best friend. I still feel nervous, very nervous that time. That whole day, even I was with other girls, I still feel nervous. I don't feel nervous around them before lockdown, and I don't text them in lockdown, so I don't feel nervous what-so-ever. But somehow after lockdown, I feel nervous around them. After that hour of chatting, I felt that I need to change my habit of nervousness around girls, especially my girlfriend. So I searched on the internet and YouTube for any advice on how to stop being nervous around girls. And found out on YouTube ( from a guy called Dan Bacon (GIRLS, do not search it on the internet or YouTube, that is for chaps only, if you do, then no one will ever find themselves in a relationship, because Dan gives men the secrets of getting themselves in a relationship with a women, so if you (Girls) know all of the secrets, it will be hard for chaps to find a girlfriend and it will be boring when you are all alone. So don't you dare to search it up, it will destroy the world, there will be no relationships, which means no sex, which means no reproduction, which means no more human life will be created)). Back to the point, I found out from Dan Bacon on YouTube that if I just go with the flow and don't keep running away from them, and after that I won't feel nervous every time I am around them no matter what. In the 2nd day, I tried it out, I go with the flow and not running away from them, but I still feel nervous. After a few days of going with the flow and no running away, I didn't feel nervous every time I am around girls no matter what. So now, I want to be with my girlfriend again, intertract with her again and most importantly, feeling close and intimate with her again. And I know my next step is to reattract her again, because due to my nervous before, she don't love me as much as before and just ignores me every time we are in the same class, but she still looks at me for most of the lesson on the other side of the room. I know she still likes me and don't want the relationship to end. At break time and lunch time, she just pretends that me and her are still the same as we were in our 2nd year in front of her friends, but this time no hellos. I want to reattract her, so she feels confident with me again and confident that she will be close with me in front of her friends and confident to be close and intimate with me.

So any ideas or advice on how to reattract my girlfriend? Dan Bacon's technique on this don't suit me in this moment. So any ideas or advice?

Honestly? Talk to her. Tell her everything that you’ve just posted here. If you’re too nervous to say everything out loud ( I would be too) give her your phone with this post up and tell her to read it. Make sure you do it in person. I’m a girl and my ex-boyfriend was **** and communicating which is why he’s my ex. I’d admit I’ve never moved on and I don’t think he has either but he basically did the same thing you did. It doesn’t feel nice to be the girl in that position and it’ll be so much better if she knew what was going on than assuming ( I assumed he had a side girl and that he wasn’t attracted to me anymore which made me insecure eekkk). And if she doesn’t understand you or makes fun of you for being honest with her then leave. It’s hard and it’s easier said then done but it’ll take a lot of courage for you to really tell her all of this. Also, if you do decide to follow my advice then I want to say this to her; keep him sis. I wish my ex had spoken to me before I couldn’t take it anymore and broke things off. Just be good to eachother🥺 and update me on this thread pls I’m invested in your relationship ty x
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly? Talk to her. Tell her everything that you’ve just posted here. If you’re too nervous to say everything out loud ( I would be too) give her your phone with this post up and tell her to read it. Make sure you do it in person. I’m a girl and my ex-boyfriend was **** and communicating which is why he’s my ex. I’d admit I’ve never moved on and I don’t think he has either but he basically did the same thing you did. It doesn’t feel nice to be the girl in that position and it’ll be so much better if she knew what was going on than assuming ( I assumed he had a side girl and that he wasn’t attracted to me anymore which made me insecure eekkk). And if she doesn’t understand you or makes fun of you for being honest with her then leave. It’s hard and it’s easier said then done but it’ll take a lot of courage for you to really tell her all of this. Also, if you do decide to follow my advice then I want to say this to her; keep him sis. I wish my ex had spoken to me before I couldn’t take it anymore and broke things off. Just be good to eachother🥺 and update me on this thread pls I’m invested in your relationship ty x

Ok and thanks, I will try and talk to her next Monday, because she's not in school today. And I will keep you updated on my relationship. Thanks again.
Reply 3
Why do you say girlfriend and relationship? You've basically exchanged hellos for 2 years, then stopped communicating altogether, and this was 3 years ago!

Sounds like an ex and an acquaintance. Does she want to be 'reattracted' to you or is it all one-sided?
We sometimes talk in class. But it been 3 months since she talked to me. And she just talked to me once yesterday, not just a hello, and it is a very short, 5 minutes long conversation.
I say she wanted to be reattracted to me
She keeps looking at me in class, we sit in the opposite sides of the classroom. She wants to be reattracted to me. But I don't know how do I reattract her. I also still love her.
She is waiting for me to reattract her, so that she can feel close and intimate with me again, now she is not attracted to me, but want to be reattracted
Reply 8
Exactly, all one-sided. Girls dont "wait to be reattracted" and it doesn't sound like she "wants to be reattracted". Leave her alone.

i did told her by text via insta. she's not always in school and now it's lockdown again.
i did actually imagined a birdeye view of her and mine relationship and you are right.
this is what i see with the birdseye view:
1st Year (Y9), fell in love with each other and are in the relationship
2nd Year (Y10), i hide in the relationship cuz i am feeling very nervous around her and she thinks i left.
3rd Year (Y11), she leaves the relationship cuz she's been waiting for 1 year and she's sure that i left the relationship. then i come out (not hiding) and found she left the relationship

i feel her after this. it is confusing for her. so i am and will tell her everything. i am waiting for a response. she's seems that she is not normally on insta, but idk what's her phone numebur tho. so i text her on insta.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Surnia
Exactly, all one-sided. Girls dont "wait to be reattracted" and it doesn't sound like she "wants to be reattracted". Leave her alone.

are you a boy or a girl?
Original post by Ciel.
****ing creep. she's not even your girlfriend anymore.

here's an update :
we ignore each other completly now, coz she's used to me ignoring her (i ignore her coz i feel really nervous around her)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NEFIX OFFICAL
here's an update, u creep :
we ignore each other completly now and i say it is an breakup

an update for you too
Reply 13
here's an update, u creep :
we ignore each other completly now and i say it is an breakup

thank **** for that
why on earth are people clicking on this thread now!?
why on earth are people clicking on this thread now!?

Because you replied to the thread after one month?
Because you replied to the thread after one month?

i just clicked on this thread and come back to check and reply.
other threads are up to 4 years ago and people still reply to them. it's crazy
(edited 3 years ago)
i did told her by text via insta. she's not always in school and now it's lockdown again.
i did actually imagined a birdeye view of her and mine relationship and you are right.
this is what i see with the birdseye view:
1st Year (Y9), fell in love with each other and both are in the relationship/love circle
2nd Year (Y10), i hide in the circle cuz i am feeling nervous and she thinks i left.
3rd Year (Y11), she leaves the relationship/love circle cuz she's been waiting for 1 year and she's sure that i left the circle. then i come out (not hiding) and found she left the relationship/love circle.

i feel her after this. it is confusing for her. so i am and will tell her everything. i am waiting for a response. she's seems that she is not normally on insta, but idk what's her phone numebur tho. so i text her on insta.

But I doubt u were in love in year 9. U were 13/14 man! And what is a love circle? I don’t really think this was a relationship, u would’ve known she’d left the ‘relationship’

If she don’t answer, leave her alone and don’t pester as she may see it as harassment. I don’t think it’s confusing for her, she’s not interested
But I doubt u were in love in year 9. U were 13/14 man! And what is a love circle? I don’t really think this was a relationship, u would’ve known she’d left the ‘relationship’

If she don’t answer, leave her alone and don’t pester as she may see it as harassment. I don’t think it’s confusing for her, she’s not interested

she answered already after the circle post and before this post
Show her ur pipe

Latest

Trending

Trending