The Student Room Group

Looking for a study buddy

I really need a study bud. I've been looking for one for ages. I do AQA A level biology and chemistry and Edexcel A level Maths and AQA EPQ. I just need someone to help me out with A levels.
Reply 1
I do bio and epq but different exam boards
meewe
I do bio and chem for aqa but I'm not that smart to help be able to help anyone properly 😖
Reply 4
Original post by tigera111
I do bio and chem for aqa but I'm not that smart to help be able to help anyone properly 😖

You probably are that smart and tbh I need as much help as possible for chem. And maybe I can help you.
Reply 5
Lets be study buddies, I do Chem, bio, maths.
Original post by tammyazeez
I really need a study bud. I've been looking for one for ages. I do AQA A level biology and chemistry and Edexcel A level Maths and AQA EPQ. I just need someone to help me out with A levels.

Already did biology AQA and was an A* student - I'll help you guys out since I got forced into a gap year by cags :frown:
Original post by _harveer.s_
Already did biology AQA and was an A* student - add me to whatever thing and I'll help you guys out since I got forced into a gap year by cags :frown:

Also good at OCR B Chem - but it's a hard exam board so maybe I can still help with all the chem stuff too but biology is my better one

Quick Reply

Latest