The Student Room Group

Business Degree Apprenticeships in the Midlands

I really want to do a degree apprenticeship in business in the Midlands, but I'm really struggling to find any in this location!
Does anyone do a degree apprenticeship in the Midlands or are from the Midlands in business?
I would really appreciate responses.
Hi, I found a few different schemes you might be interested in. They were listed on Not Going To Uni and UCAS.

BBC, Birmingham - Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship

Mondelez, Bournville - Supply Chain Apprentice (BSc Supply Chain Management, Aston University)

Greencore, Atherstone - Operations Degree Apprentice (BA Leadership and Management, Nottingham Trent University)

M&S do a retail management scheme for school leavers with A-levels or equivalents, which it says it offers nationwide though I'm not sure exactly which shops you could do it at.

Original post by CaramelCamel
Hi, I found a few different schemes you might be interested in. They were listed on Not Going To Uni and UCAS.

BBC, Birmingham - Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship

Mondelez, Bournville - Supply Chain Apprentice (BSc Supply Chain Management, Aston University)

Greencore, Atherstone - Operations Degree Apprentice (BA Leadership and Management, Nottingham Trent University)

M&S do a retail management scheme for school leavers with A-levels or equivalents, which it says it offers nationwide though I'm not sure exactly which shops you could do it at.

Hi, thanks for replying, I've found these ones already and the M&S one isn't a degree unfortunately. Thanks for helping though. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending