The Student Room Group

Lae stratford 2021 applicants

Scroll to see replies

hey we are taking similar a levels. what are your predicted grades?
Original post by Ev_gii
Funnily enough, I just applied a few hours ago! I’m planning on taking English lit, psychology, history and history of art. How about you? Also good luck!!

hey we are taking similar subhects what are your predicted?
Reply 22
Original post by blueclouds2021
hey we are taking similar subhects what are your predicted?

Nothing below a 7, mostly 8s and 9s but I’m hoping that’ll still be enough. How about you?
Original post by Ev_gii
Nothing below a 7, mostly 8s and 9s but I’m hoping that’ll still be enough. How about you?

same 8's and 9's. what do you have in the subjects you want to apply for
Reply 24
Original post by blueclouds2021
same 8's and 9's. what do you have in the subjects you want to apply for

History is a 9, English is an 8, and for psychology - my school didnt offer this as a GCSE so I did sociology instead and that’s a 9. How about you? What do you wanna study? You wanted to apply for LAE right? Maybe we can see each other next autumn!
Original post by Ev_gii
Funnily enough, I just applied a few hours ago! I’m planning on taking English lit, psychology, history and history of art. How about you? Also good luck!!

I'm planning on taking Biology, Maths, Chemistry and Psychology. Good luck to you as well!
Reply 26
I applied for History, Politics, Psychology and economics
oop, i have two 6's but the rest are 8s and 9s, im doing math chem bio and psychology :smile:
Original post by serado1
I applied for History, Politics, Psychology and economics

what r ur predicted for those
Reply 29
Reply 30
hiii- I currently go to LAE- have you guys applied to LAE stratford or tottenham?
Reply 31
Original post by ZR2002
hiii- I currently go to LAE- have you guys applied to LAE stratford or tottenham?

LAE Stratford
Reply 32
Original post by serado1
LAE Stratford

Cool- hopefully I'll see some of you there next year ! If you guys have any questions lmk
im predicted 6 9s 3 7s 2 8s
planning to take Maths, Further MAths Physics and Economics
This is if i dont make a conditional offer to Kings maths school tho
Reply 34
wow, I'm almost taking the exact same courses XD , LAE isn't my first choice though but it is second if I don't get into that.
LAE isnt my first choice sixth form but should I just tick that it is on my application?
Original post by MarlianNami
LAE isnt my first choice sixth form but should I just tick that it is on my application?

no it wont disadvabtage you
I’m applying to LAE and my pred grades are 999999998 and i’m worried i won’t get in so don’t worry everyone’s afraid of that & there aren’t interviews this year so they’ll rely more heavily on grades
Reply 38
yh the ‘usual face to face interviews have been replaced by remote guidance meetings’ but it said they won’t be used to make offers so they’ll definitely rely more on grades and combinations of subjects
Did anyone else get an email today reminding them to complete their application? As far as I am aware I already have so I was wondering if this was just an automatic message.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending