The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by MajorEvergarden
I usually put on my uniform in lockdown on Monday-Friday to help me concentrate on online class then i take it off in the afternoon. ik its a little weird lmao, my parents do find it a little weird but they don't rlly care. ill stay in it after classes to do a little revision then change out at around 5pm

So youre just in your uniform like normal except youre not going to school. Does anyone in your class say anything about you in ur uniform or do you have to wear it for online classes?
Original post by user936
So youre just in your uniform like normal except youre not going to school. Does anyone in your class say anything about you in ur uniform or do you have to wear it for online classes?

my online class doesn't require uniform and none of my classmates know cuz i dont turn on the webcam. and yes i just wear my uniform except that im not at school
Reply 42
my online class doesn't require uniform and none of my classmates know cuz i dont turn on the webcam. and yes i just wear my uniform except that im not at school

I dont have to wear uniform for online school so mines just gathering dust at this point but i wouldnt mind wearing it
Original post by user936
I dont have to wear uniform for online school so mines just gathering dust at this point but i wouldnt mind wearing it

well its your choice at the end of the day, if you're finding it hard to concentrate you should totally try wearing uniform
Reply 44
well its your choice at the end of the day, if you're finding it hard to concentrate you should totally try wearing uniform

Back in the day when i did wear uniform i would just wear it till 8 on some occasions
Oh I do that on Thursday’s only though.usually I would get changed but on Thursday,I remove my shirt and blazer and tie and everything else except my trousers and school belt.I change shirts but keep the trousers with belt on until night.it’s comfy though
I did the same when I wore a uniform, except the blazer
I absolutely do not wear my uniform after school! I get changed as soon as I get home and stick my clothes in the washing machine because I don't want to spread potential covid particles around my house (I also use public transport for the school commute so I think this justifies it further)
I was about to post my opinion but then I saw that the thread was started a year ago! :lol:
Used to do it all the time. When I went round to friends houses many of them still had their uniform on too.
Original post by rosy_posy
I was about to post my opinion but then I saw that the thread was started a year ago! :lol:

I mean you posted anyways which bought this thread to the top of the latest column, you could've added your opinion.
Original post by PhoenixRose338
I mean you posted anyways which bought this thread to the top of the latest column, you could've added your opinion.

I see what you mean haha
Reply 52
Original post by goggleyed
Used to do it all the time. When I went round to friends houses many of them still had their uniform on too.

Same with me except they wouldnt have their uniforms on but it didnt really matter anyway that I still had my uniform on
Original post by Bellawalton363
I do this! I have my top button done up, with my tie fastened to the top, top blazer button done up, bottom one unbuttoned, shirt tucked into my skirt, I stay like this morning till night, it’s really tight and chokes you, but you should look smart and presentable. (I’m in year 10 btw)

Yes same here! Shirt tucked into a skirt is just great tho
Reply 54
Original post by baileyt123
Yes same here! Shirt tucked into a skirt is just great tho

i do that too except im a boy so i do it with trousers not a skirt and also sometimes i take my blazer off but thats it i still keep my tie on. How long do you keep your uniform on for after a typical school day?
We don't have uniforms for public schools in the States. But, I have worn my cheerleading, field hockey, lacrosse, softball, or my boyfriend's American Football uniform around the house or even to bed when I have been extremely tired.
Original post by johnpeterson
I wear my school uniform until I go to bed, I keep my top button done up, shirt tucked in, tie knotted to the top button and both blazer buttons done up, is this normal I think it’s really comfy.

As long as it's comfy I think it's quite normal
Reply 57
Original post by charckson785
As long as it's comfy I think it's quite normal

Do you wear your uniform after school as well?
Original post by user936
i do that too except im a boy so i do it with trousers not a skirt and also sometimes i take my blazer off but thats it i still keep my tie on. How long do you keep your uniform on for after a typical school day?

I used to wear torusers until I got annoyed with how low they sat and how uncomfortable they were, so I tried a skirt and haven't looked back. Skirts are amazing to tuck a shirt into and they're a lot better to wear. I'll leave my uniform on until I go to bed usually
Reply 59
Original post by baileyt123
I used to wear torusers until I got annoyed with how low they sat and how uncomfortable they were, so I tried a skirt and haven't looked back. Skirts are amazing to tuck a shirt into and they're a lot better to wear. I'll leave my uniform on until I go to bed usually

I actually rather like wearing my trousers cos I actually find them comfortable. I tend to wear my uniform until after I’ve done my work but sometimes until bed and I still keep it neat ofc

Latest