The Student Room Group

School Uniform

Hi,
I used to sleep in pyjamas when I started in Year 7. But when I started Year 8 I decided I was going to try something different. And I have been sleeping in my full school uniform they night before school ever since. My parents say that is is my body and my clothes, so if I want to sleep in my uniform then I can.

Does anyone else do this? Is this okay/normal?
I think you need to share notes with this person:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7373634
Original post by Admit-One
I think you need to share notes with this person:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7373634
Why? This is about me not about them.
From a personal viewpoint, it’s not good to sleep in your uniform like that, firstly it’s uncomfortable, secondly, it’ll make you feel lazy and untidy in the morning and all the sweat will be stuck on your body which is unhygienic. I think waking up a bit early and taking a refreshing shower will make you look and feel better too!
Original post by Anonymous #3
From a personal viewpoint, it’s not good to sleep in your uniform like that, firstly it’s uncomfortable, secondly, it’ll make you feel lazy and untidy in the morning and all the sweat will be stuck on your body which is unhygienic. I think waking up a bit early and taking a refreshing shower will make you look and feel better too!

You said it is uncomfortable, which is your personal opinion

It doesn't make me feel lazy I feel the same as normal

Original post by Anonymous
Why? This is about me not about them.

They're doing exactly the same as you. All the replies in that thread apply to you too.

Have you read the replies there and thought that it's still a good idea?
Reply 6
Do you keep your school uniform on all day then sleep in it too? At what point do you ever remove it?
Reply 7
Tried it but wasn’t really a fan especially since I couldn’t move around with my blazer on but it’s fine without it. I even had my belt on shirt tucked in and tie on with top button done up. It was fun but not recommended to do all the time as your uniform can crease and smell.

Quick Reply

Latest