The Student Room Group

BT Degree Apprenticeship Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

So I got an email saying I had passed the video interview so I should expect an email about the assessment centre soon then if I got a spot is that right
Reply 21
Original post by Mmoore7900
So I got an email saying I had passed the video interview so I should expect an email about the assessment centre soon then if I got a spot is that right

Do you have any tips? I have just received a video interview email yesterday and was just wondering what you recommend would be beneficial for me to say. Thank you! :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by weelolo
I completed my video interview last saturday and got an email today saying that I passed it!

Hiya! Do you have any tips for the interview and what did you talk about xx
Has anyone been invited to the assessment day yet? I still haven’t heard anything
Reply 24
Has anyone been invited to the assessment day yet? I still haven’t heard anything

same
Reply 25
Has anyone been invited to the assessment day yet? I still haven’t heard anythin

I finished my video interview December 5th and passed it December 10th but I haven't heard anything since
Original post by weelolo
I finished my video interview December 5th and passed it December 10th but I haven't heard anything since

Yea I passed it couple weeks ago, but the fact no one has heard back is a good sign as they probably just haven’t arranged an assesment date yet- plus applications only close on the 28th feb so could be any time after that...
Reply 27
Original post by dpsng
same

do you have any tips for the video interview?
any tips?
Original post by uv67
Ah, thank you! I completed my video interview today so hopefully I will hear something soon.

How was it? Were the questions hard or just standard interview questions? I’m thinking of applying for the 2022 intake :smile:
Cant give the questions out cause that gives an unfair advantage to some people...

Just prepare what you can like a normal interview, do your research into BT, be confident and know what your talking about would be my tips
Reply 31
Hey! Has anyone else here got their assessment centre on Thursday? I'm hella nervous for it if anyone has done one already
Original post by weelolo
Hey! Has anyone else here got their assessment centre on Thursday? I'm hella nervous for it if anyone has done one already

I still haven’t received an invite for one- when did you get an invite?
Reply 33
I still haven’t received an invite for one- when did you get an invite?

I got an invite February 26th then more information on March 5th. They rune them right through to June and I got my application in really early too so I'm probably one of the first ones to do it
Original post by weelolo
I got an invite February 26th then more information on March 5th. They rune them right through to June and I got my application in really early too so I'm probably one of the first ones to do it

Oh ok, my application was sent in second week of February so your prob right.
Thanks
Reply 35
Oh ok, my application was sent in second week of February so your prob right.
Thanks

yeeee I'd expect to maybe get yours a lot later than myself since I sent it and passed my interview in December time, it's a long wait but they're going through them all now
Original post by weelolo
yeeee I'd expect to maybe get yours a lot later than myself since I sent it and passed my interview in December time, it's a long wait but they're going through them all now

Sweet, thanks.
Just a wait now I guess
Original post by weelolo

for which program?
Reply 38
Original post by ehyy4324
for which program?

for their level 6 software engineering progam in Belfast
Does anyone know the interview questions for the video interview? Would massively appreciate any help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending