The Student Room Group

should I change my username?

what do you think guys, should I leave this username in 2020 (belated). Recommendations welcomed

Scroll to see replies

how does one changed their username? lmao and its up to you really but your username helps people 'recognise' you
Reply 2
recognisability is why I'm hesitant... only if I can come up with one i really like I'll change it, but yours? iconic wasn't the first word that came to mind; memorable yes, impressive maybe but hey ho if your can live up to the name.... :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by anonymouslmao
how does one changed their username? lmao and its up to you really but your username helps people 'recognise' you

pretty sure you can change it every 12 months so mine feels long overdue
I kinda like your username, I say don't. :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Justaboutalive
I kinda like your username, I say don't. :h:

thanks! only wanna change it because a friend said it gives off koreaboo vibes. I don't even listen k-pop or watch k-dramas I just randomly sounded out words and ended up with this.
Original post by bimbibap
thanks! only wanna change it because a friend said it gives off koreaboo vibes. I don't even listen k-pop or watch k-dramas I just randomly sounded out words and ended up with this.

Lol I didn't think that, I actually like bibimbap maybe that's why I'm biased haha, foodie you know x
Reply 7
Original post by Justaboutalive
Lol I didn't think that, I actually like bibimbap maybe that's why I'm biased haha, foodie you know x

I was confused when u said you're a foodie and googled my username oh myyy it all makes sense now lmaooooo nah that's it I'm taking this username to the grave haha
I was confused when u said you're a foodie and googled my username oh myyy it all makes sense now lmaooooo nah that's it I'm taking this username to the grave haha

Lol you didn't know haha. YAYY keep it! :clap2:
omg hiii girl it’s angelic
Reply 10
Original post by Moonlight rain
omg hiii girl it’s angelic

hey sisss hw are you I revived my account today missed being on here; so thoughts should I keep it?
hey sisss hw are you I revived my account today missed being on here; so thoughts should I keep it?

I’m good that’s amazing. I would change it
Reply 12
Original post by Moonlight rain
I’m good that’s amazing. I would change it

noted xxx
Reply 13
Original post by ruqaiyahhhhh

being recognised...hmm you'd now abt that right? lmaooo
what do you think guys, should I leave this username in 2020 (belated). Recommendations welcomed

Bimbi means children in italian lol
Should I change mine? Not sure how I feel about my year of birth being in it :unsure:
Original post by gem2004
Should I change mine? Not sure how I feel about my year of birth being in it :unsure:

Yes, best to avoid giving away your age on the internet especially when you are young.
Original post by DiddyDec
Yes, best to avoid giving away your age on the internet especially when you are young.

Thanks for the advice. Do you know how to go about changing your username though? I can't seem to find it in settings haha.
Original post by gem2004
Thanks for the advice. Do you know how to go about changing your username though? I can't seem to find it in settings haha.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editpassword

Quick Reply

Latest