The Student Room Group

Can i change my name

Can I change my displayed name or is this a fixed thing? I mean the name that comes up if i have written on a post, that identify name. I've been using student room for a while and sort of forgot whether if this was permanent or not. I can't find a feature for it but then again i am rlly bad at using this site.
You're doomed to this name for the rest of eternity muhahahaha...

pretty sure there's a way though.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Can I change my displayed name or is this a fixed thing? I mean the name that comes up if i have written on a post, that identify name. I've been using student room for a while and sort of forgot whether if this was permanent or not. I can't find a feature for it but then again i am rlly bad at using this site.

I'm assuming you mean changing your username?
Go to "edit my profile" (in the "edit profile" section in the drop down box under your avatar in the blue bar)
Click on "edit email and password" and enter your password etc.
Then you can choose a new username. Be aware that you can only do this once every 12 months so choose wisely :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by bl0bf1sh
I'm assuming you mean changing your username?
Go to "edit my profile" (in the "edit profile" section in the drop down box under your avatar in the blue bar)
Click on "edit email and password" and enter your password etc.
Then you can choose a new username. Be aware that you can only do this once every 12 months so choose wisely :smile:

omg thank you so much! yes i will thin very carefully
Reply 4
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
You're doomed to this name for the rest of eternity muhahahaha...

pretty sure there's a way though.

dont scare me like that ICEcold_Stoic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending