The Student Room Group

do you think 1D will ever have a reunion??

even just for a day ??

i really want them to get back together, but just for a day as i knew how much they said it affected them.

Scroll to see replies

I feel like they might do a reunion but i don't see them getting back together tbh, they're all doing so well solo.
omg i reallyy hope soo, if they do i'd literally faint lmao i acc miss them together even though they're doing well so far with their solo careers. i swear ive been having one direction marathons nearly everyday😭🙈
Ahhh, I would love to go to one of their concerts tho
i went to the 1D concerts and i loved them i cried when they broke up i was in my bed for weeks i was so sad

i met them all in person and spoke to them my fav was harry styles

i hope they get back together
yes and no
when they were together, although they worked well, they didn't find themselves until they went solo.
but i can definitely see it happening, especially with liam dropping hints here and there, lol
Original post by sa18beckp
i went to the 1D concerts and i loved them i cried when they broke up i was in my bed for weeks i was so sad

omg youre so luckkyy, and same iwas literally so devastated when they broke up. tbh i dont see them coming back but i do hope they do🥺 my favourite was harry and louis
carrots, suspenders, kevinn, video diariesss🥺
same i think harry and louis has a thing between eachover
A 1D reunion concert would be crazy. I just don't know about zayn like if he would want to do it :/
same i think harry and louis has a thing between eachover

larryyyy😂
I really love 1d I hope they re unite
I don’t think they’re on good terms with zayn
never do i you know one of them cheated on someone from little mix
Original post by Moonlight rain
I don’t think they’re on good terms with zayn

Yea same which is sad af :frown:
Original post by holly0212
A 1D reunion concert would be crazy. I just don't know about zayn like if he would want to do it :/

i miss zayn sm but hes doing so welll his new album is soo good, im obsessedd🤩
Original post by harlz_chalamet
even just for a day ??

i really want them to get back together, but just for a day as i knew how much they said it affected them.

i cant believe zayns a father yk🥺
I hope so 🥺

SHUT UP WHATTTTT !!! YOU MET THEM ?!?!
OMG BRO UR LIKE THE LUCKIEST PERSON EVER I COULDN'T BE MORE JEALOUS OMGGG !!
WHAT WAS IT LIKE !!
did you hug themmm

Quick Reply

Latest