The Student Room Group

A Level Edexcel Economics B Paper 1 (9EB0 01) 2023 [exam chat]

feelings about paper 1 tomorrow?
it's so annoying that there are literally no resources online (or any discussions on here) for economics b so hopefully this can get the discussion started

Congratulations on everyone finishing this exam!
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Quite confident and you?
Original post by user1614
it's so annoying that there are literally no resources online (or any discussions on here) for economics b so hopefully this can get the discussion started
Reply 2
hopefully everything will be fine in terms of the content but i think timing will be an issue so i really don't know how it's going to go
Original post by Clocky265
Quite confident and you?
@Pwca (not sure if there's and Edexcel B A-level Economics thread, maybe need to edit the title and add thus thread to the directory).
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Talkative Toad
@Pwca (not sure if there's and Edexcel B A-level Economics thread, maybe need to edit the title and add thus thread to the directory).

has anyone managed to get access to the 2022 paper 1, they uploaded it but then locked it again
Original post by username50028453
has anyone managed to get access to the 2022 paper 1, they uploaded it but then locked it again
tried asking teachers?
Reply 6
how did everyone find the paper??
Original post by user1614

I've made this the offical chat, how did it go today guys?
Reply 8
Cant believe it, missed both my 20 markers out!
Reply 9
Original post by zzggg1001
Cant believe it, missed both my 20 markers out!

No way man, so sorry about that, hopefully you got the 4 marker though - ultimate question - shift in supply or demand for the tax?
I felt it went alright but it was quite hard

Original post by Evil Homer
Reply 11
Original post by sebastian103
I felt it went alright but it was quite hard

What questions did u find hard?
Original post by Jakelands
No way man, so sorry about that, hopefully you got the 4 marker though - ultimate question - shift in supply or demand for the tax?

As it’s VAT it’s indirect tax so it’s shift in supply
Original post by zzggg1001
What questions did u find hard?

Last 20 marker.
Reply 14
Original post by Evil Homer

Not good, although the questions were fine apart from the unemployment one, the industry they used (musics industry Spotify) was not of my type, I am not into music and didn't really know much about Spotify until after exam so I struggled a bit for part A
Reply 15
Original post by Jakelands

shifted demand to the right :confused: was that for the tax on music tickets ?
Original post by meepsie
stop really? i shifted demand :eek:

It’s a supply factor 😂 however it was confusing
Original post by wdanorv
shifted demand to the right :confused: was that for the tax on music tickets ?

It’s an indirect tax??
Reply 18
Didn't have time for the 6 marker and shifted the demand but the rest was a W
Reply 19
Original post by Johnnym12346
It’s an indirect tax??

thought that but considering it was a decrease in VAT rather than an increase which would shift supply i didnt think in the moment that the music venues would supply more tickets .. nvm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending