The Student Room Group

health anxiety

I've been suffering with quite a lot of health anxiety for the last couple of weeks and as what usually happens, one symptom seems to lead straight into a new one. For the last few days, I have been worrying that I am feeling full when I have no reason to be full and am wondering if this could be linked to anxiety or if it is something else. Someone help!!
Feeling full in what way?
Reply 2
Original post by Diya_hem14
Feeling full in what way?

like my stomach feels tight and uncomfortable even after not eating too much. I also have a slight stomach ache and my chest feels a bit tight like I am short of breath. Is this anxiety??? I have never had this before tho....
It's anxiety
Original post by sunny225
like my stomach feels tight and uncomfortable even after not eating too much. I also have a slight stomach ache and my chest feels a bit tight like I am short of breath. Is this anxiety??? I have never had this before tho....

Yes this is anxiety but going on a walk everyday might help with clearing your mind a little... maybe put on some music and go on short walks everyday
Reply 5
Original post by Diya_hem14
Yes this is anxiety but going on a walk everyday might help with clearing your mind a little... maybe put on some music and go on short walks everyday

thanks for the reply! yes getting out and doing exercise really helps :smile:
Original post by sunny225
thanks for the reply! yes getting out and doing exercise really helps :smile:

Happy to help!

Quick Reply

Latest