The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE UGAA invitation?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jadecsj
I got my invitation to sit for the UGAA half an hour ago!!! Wondering if anyone else received their invitation :-)

nicceee what's ur qualification???
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by jadecsj
I got my invitation to sit for the UGAA half an hour ago!!! Wondering if anyone else received their invitation :-)

whats ur qualificatin and grades if i may ask :smile: congratulations btw!!
I have received an email saying that decisions will be sent until the 16th of April.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
nicceee what's ur qualification???

I'm doing the University of London International Foundation Programme :smile:
Reply 24
whats ur qualificatin and grades if i may ask :smile: congratulations btw!!

Thank you! I'm doing the UoL IFP, predicted 4 Distinctions
Still nothing...
Is it only me that haven’t been rejected nor invited for ugaa by lse?
Is it only me that haven’t been rejected nor invited for ugaa by lse?

In the same boat, LSE mentioned that they have sent out all invitations already, still hoping for the best though.
Original post by joelloh888
In the same boat, LSE mentioned that they have sent out all invitations already, still hoping for the best though.

May I ask where did lse mention all invitations have been sent already?
Original post by joelloh888

could you send a link or article or email where they mentioned that
I think it’s in the official lse thread
Update: for Indian Applicants applying in 2021 the UGAA has been removed before an offer is given

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/international-students/country-pages/india
Hi guys, I’m from Italy and I applied for finance. I have not received anything yet, do you think I have been rejected?
Original post by Claudio3
Hi guys, I’m from Italy and I applied for finance. I have not received anything yet, do you think I have been rejected?

try contacting lse office - just send an email whether the invitations are still rolling or not. LSE send invitations in batches so you don't have to worry.
Applied for PPE and haven’t received an invitation for the UGAA yet, nor have I been rejected yet. Should I take that as a rejection? In light of what the LSE rep said on the official LSE thread.
Original post by worldmaplol
Applied for PPE and haven’t received an invitation for the UGAA yet, nor have I been rejected yet. Should I take that as a rejection? In light of what the LSE rep said on the official LSE thread.

Same thing but I applied for finance. I think we have been rejected
Original post by Claudio3
Same thing but I applied for finance. I think we have been rejected

Also applied for Finance and didn't receive an invitation, what other programmes did you apply for and are planning to go to? Personally, I plan on going to the A&F programme at KCL.
Original post by Anonymous25541
Also applied for Finance and didn't receive an invitation, what other programmes did you apply for and are planning to go to? Personally, I plan on going to the A&F programme at KCL.

I just applied for finance at lse
I still receive nothing...is it necessary to contact lse now? To ask whether I’m rejected...or just wait and see? But ugaa is coming
I still receive nothing...is it necessary to contact lse now? To ask whether I’m rejected...or just wait and see? But ugaa is coming

don't do that. Whatever the decision is, it will be available by April 16th. You could however ask them whether the ugaa invitations are still rolling or not. They have been some cases where some applicants of the ugaa test eligible qualifications have been admitted in spite of not receiving one. It would be inappropriate to ask them if you are rejected and maybe flagged in the admissions process. Please be patient for whatever the outcome is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending