The Student Room Group

Who will win the FA cup?

Poll

Who will win the FA cup?

With 4 teams remaining, who will come out on top?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 8013
With 4 teams remaining, who will come out on top?

Man City as the top favorite, Southampton the least. Leicester and Chelsea with good chances for victory. In other words: I am afraid that City wins the FA Cup. :s-smilie:
I'd hope Leicester, I think Man City.
Southampton obviously
Reply 4
Currently, Man City is our favourite to win. Southampton should have a vote but the person hasn't voted yet.
Quite shocked that no one gives Chelsea a chance.
Reply 5
City lol absolutely no chance I see anyone else winning
Reply 6
Currently, City should have 5 votes.
Reply 7
Unfortunately, as Man City got knocked out, 4 votes are discounted. May the 4 of you please vote again.
Reply 8
We have three people rooting for Leicester but no one for Chelsea. Leicester is our favourite right now.
Original post by 8013
We have three people rooting for Leicester but no one for Chelsea. Leicester is our favourite right now.

Maybe because Leicester is considered as an underdog, furthermore it is not a former member of the European Super League (in contrast to Chelsea) what explains that people sympathize with this team. Me too. Go, Leicester!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hopefully Leicester.

Is Stiff Little Fingers still around? Massive day for everyone involved with Leicester.
hopefully
Brighton Albion hovers will
Reply 12
Let it be Leicester! 🙏
Reply 13
We have six votes to Leicester and one to Chelsea so far. Leicester is our favourite this year.
In my place the final will be played on free to air TV for the third year in a row. TVB Finance and Information Channel, channel 85, will be broadcasting the final.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
By the way, here is my cover of the cup final anthem. First and last verses in both English and Chinese.
Used the version from Hymmal.net for the Chinese version.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V8fn9_rQ0yqZWkW-ZMJqxeDNYYTbd6LT/view?usp=drivesdk
Pleased Leicester won and with such a good goal.
Original post by barnet1471
Pleased Leicester won and with such a good goal.

Me too. No ESL team won this cup and those are the best news about it. Congratulations to Leicester!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Debs25
Let it be Leicester! 🙏

Original post by rockrunride
Hopefully Leicester.

Is Stiff Little Fingers still around? Massive day for everyone involved with Leicester.

Original post by Kallisto
Maybe because Leicester is considered as an underdog, furthermore it is not a former member of the European Super League (in contrast to Chelsea) what explains that people sympathize with this team. Me too. Go, Leicester!

You are all correct!
Original post by rockrunride
Hopefully Leicester.

Kind of, entering final year of a PhD and getting married so finding time to do much posting is becoming harder, but I was basically in tears in front of the TV with my dad earlier (gutted we missed out in the ballot they did for the reduced allocation, but 6,000 tickets for 30,000+ season ticket holders and members was always a rough issue)
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Kind of, entering final year of a PhD and getting married so finding time to do much posting is becoming harder, but I was basically in tears in front of the TV with my dad earlier (gutted we missed out in the ballot they did for the reduced allocation, but 6,000 tickets for 30,000+ season ticket holders and members was always a rough issue)

Nice one, congrats on all accounts!

Quick Reply

Latest