The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream SDIP 2020/2021

Hi everyone! I haven’t seen a thread on the Civil Service Summer Diversity Internship Programme for the 2020/2021 cohort, so I thought I would make one.

How is everything going?
I have just completed my work based scenarios and situational judgement online tests and waiting to hear whether I have passed or not. Has anybody been
The referred to the next stage of online tests (case study and learning assessment)?

Thanks and good luck!
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Thanks for making this thread.

I completed the online tests yesterday, I think I got okay feedback but we'll just have to wait and see! I wonder if we have to score as highly on the tests as the people applying to the actual fast stream?
Good luck!
Reply 2
Hi Ive done the tests too did you guys do edip
Original post by farukm2
Hi Ive done the tests too did you guys do edip

Hiya, yep I did EDIP (2020) this year. Did you guys?
Original post by amyybakeer
Hey! Thanks for making this thread.

I completed the online tests yesterday, I think I got okay feedback but we'll just have to wait and see! I wonder if we have to score as highly on the tests as the people applying to the actual fast stream?
Good luck!

Hi Amy! Good Luck to you too- feeling a bit anxious. Would love to hear back asap 😣
Reply 5
Original post by bigeyeshijabi
Hiya, yep I did EDIP (2020) this year. Did you guys?

how did you find it? it sucked that it got cut short imo
Reply 6
Hey, does anyone know when we should hear if we have passed the online assessments?
Reply 7
Hello, I took the tests a few weeks ago, and got really good feedback, do you know how long it will be before we here if the application is going to be taken futher or not?
Original post by Mel_Gio
Hey, does anyone know when we should hear if we have passed the online assessments?

I think I read somewhere that it would be by the end of this month/early November :smile: so anytime now!
Reply 9
I got results today. I passed.
Reply 10
I passed too! Hope everyone gets the results they want
I didn’t pass unfortunately :frown:. Could those who passed share the feedback they received on the online tests so that I can see where to develop?
Original post by MvcLaw
I passed too! Hope everyone gets the results they want

Did you pass the initial tests or the WBS?
Reply 13
The initial online tests, I’m doing the WBS now
Has everyone had their test results back? I still haven’t heard anything :frown:
Reply 15
Me neither, but I will ring them tomorrow to see what has happened.
Original post by rajayi
Me neither, but I will ring them tomorrow to see what has happened.

Do you have a contact number or email for them?
Reply 17
Original post by Jess_1230
Has everyone had their test results back? I still haven’t heard anything :frown:

The first results were only released on Friday. It takes a while. The edip was drawn out over a week.
Anyone still waiting to hear back? I feel like they’ve just forgotten my application ahaha :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by Jess_1230
Anyone still waiting to hear back? I feel like they’ve just forgotten my application ahaha :frown:

I got through to interviews. There's another thread about this. I'm sure they'll contact you ASAP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending