The Student Room Group

Oral health science applicants Essex 21

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joseph P96
All info for Essex oral health science applicants 21 entry

I got an email this morning for an interview in may
Original post by Zahrah1m
I got an email this morning for an interview in may

Oh congratulations! What date is yours on?
Oh congratulations! What date is yours on?

May 4
May 4

Well done! When did you apply and what qualifications did you apply with?
Well done! When did you apply and what qualifications did you apply with?

I applied late January and
Alevels
Dental nursing qualified with 2.5 yrs experience
Have you heard anything back yet? And congrats! Mines in 2 weeks
Reply 26
i have my interview on the 6th, im so nervous. does anyone know much about the literacy and numeracy test?
Reply 27
Yeah I had my interview for Essex back in December! Feels like an absolute lifetime ago. When did they offer you an interview and when did you apply? I wonder how many people they’re interviewing in total

hey i have my interview next week! im so nervous. do you have any advice for me? :/
Reply 28
May 4

omg my interview is on May 4 too! Does anyone know how many people they're interviewing and how many they let in?
Original post by dental8
omg my interview is on May 4 too! Does anyone know how many people they're interviewing and how many they let in?

They’re interviewing hundreds as far as in aware. Someone told me this year they have a very high intake of 72
Hey does any one know what the literacy and numeracy tests are like?
Original post by Rosircrook
Hey does any one know what the literacy and numeracy tests are like?

Wouldn’t worry about them, also I was told if you don’t do great doesn’t affect you getting in.
Reply 32
They’re interviewing hundreds as far as in aware. Someone told me this year they have a very high intake of 72

wow! where did u hear that from?
Oh really?! Cos my maths isn’t great at all.. but I will practice a bit more prior to my interview:smile: what did you apply with?
Oh okay really !? Because my maths isn’t great! I will practice
More prior to the interview :smile:
Original post by dental8
wow! where did u hear that from?

Heard about the intake this year from a student who is on the course, they take 36 students in Southend campus and 36 in Colchester (that’s what I was told anyway) x
Original post by Rosircrook
Oh really?! Cos my maths isn’t great at all.. but I will practice a bit more prior to my interview:smile: what did you apply with?

I think it’s just to assess whether you’ll need additional support.

I applied with just dental nursing qualification and GCSE’s. Had my interview back in December :smile: how about you?
Reply 37
Heard about the intake this year from a student who is on the course, they take 36 students in Southend campus and 36 in Colchester (that’s what I was told anyway) x

Hopefully we all get in! I applied for both the campuses which one did u apply for? x
I think it’s just to assess whether you’ll need additional support.

I applied with just dental nursing qualification and GCSE’s. Had my interview back in December :smile: how about you?

Ah okay!! Nice yeah and same with me, I’m currently taking my human biology GCSE so will have to wait for the results from that but dental nursing qualification too!
Original post by dental8
Hopefully we all get in! I applied for both the campuses which one did u apply for? x

How do you apply for both? X

Quick Reply

Latest