The Student Room Group

University of Bristol or Royal Holloway For Film/Television Studies

Hello everybody,

I'm an international student and I've received offers from both, University of Bristol (MA. Film and Television) and Royal Holloway, University of London (MA. Film/TV Producing).

I prefer the programme at UOB. However, the programme at RHUL is great too. Making a decision is harder than I thought it would be.

Help me out, please.
Original post by postgrad2021
Hello everybody,

I'm an international student and I've received offers from both, University of Bristol (MA. Film and Television) and Royal Holloway, University of London (MA. Film/TV Producing).

I prefer the programme at UOB. However, the programme at RHUL is great too. Making a decision is harder than I thought it would be.

Help me out, please.

Hi I don’t much about film as a course but I am going to Royal Holloway to study Law. When I went to the Royal Holloway open day I had a rep who told me that she was also stuck between film at Bristol and Royal Holloway but she decided on Royal Holloway due to student satisfaction. But they’re both great unis so wherever you decide I’m sure you’ll love. Also depends if you want to be in a city or not as Royal Holloway is quite rural as it’s in a town but you can get the train to London in half an hour.
Original post by liamrobertson26
Hi I don’t much about film as a course but I am going to Royal Holloway to study Law. When I went to the Royal Holloway open day I had a rep who told me that she was also stuck between film at Bristol and Royal Holloway but she decided on Royal Holloway due to student satisfaction. But they’re both great unis so wherever you decide I’m sure you’ll love. Also depends if you want to be in a city or not as Royal Holloway is quite rural as it’s in a town but you can get the train to London in half an hour.

Congratulations on your Law offer! Completely forget to mention that my programme at Royal Holloway is at their Central London campus. However, I've decided to go to Bristol because I like their programme better than Royal Holloway. Thank you for your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending