The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Creative arts and humanities at UCL

I just wanna know if anyone else has applied to this course. I think it's a relatively new course as there isn't much about it online.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cleorrrr
I just wanna know if anyone else has applied to this course. I think it's a relatively new course as there isn't much about it online.

hii finally i found someone else 😭 just got an offer yesterday!! have u heard anything yet x
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by cj___
hii finally i found someone else 😭 just got an offer yesterday!! Have u heard anything yet x

omg yayyyy you picked it too??? I also got an offer yesterday. Im so happy to found someone else who picked it <3
Reply 3

omg yayyyy you picked it too??? I also got an offer yesterday. Im so happy to found someone else who picked it <3

do u think it’s ur top choice? also what’s ur instagram x
Reply 4

i couldn’t private message u back but i think i’ve requested u??
Reply 5
Original post by CJ___
i couldn’t private message u back but i think i’ve requested u??

I've accepted xxx
Reply 6

Hi! i applied to this course and just got in as well :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by musicstyl3
Hi! i applied to this course and just got in as well :smile:

Ong yayyyy I'm so glad there are more people doing it! Have you firmed it?
Reply 8
Ong yayyyy I'm so glad there are more people doing it! Have you firmed it?

riiight was lowkey worried at first bcs i didnt know anyone who'd done it before :') sorry, I'm a bit unfamiliar with the terminology in UK unis... if I'm not wrong I can only firm a choice after all my unis have gotten back to me? And some of them haven't yet. But UCL is definitely my first choice!
Reply 9
heyyy thank you! insta is @dali_writez... not my main but if u msg me there i'll share my main with u :smile:

I've requested you hun
Reply 10
riiight was lowkey worried at first bcs i didnt know anyone who'd done it before :') sorry, I'm a bit unfamiliar with the terminology in UK unis... if I'm not wrong I can only firm a choice after all my unis have gotten back to me? And some of them haven't yet. But UCL is definitely my first choice!

Ooooo are you an international student? And yep once all your unis get back to you, you pick a first firm choice and a back up insurance choice . And yayyyy I've also picked UCL as my firm

Hi! I have also applied and got an offer a couple of days ago. I’m so happy to have found people applying for it too xx
Reply 12
Original post by ameliedouglas1
Hi! I have also applied and got an offer a couple of days ago. I’m so happy to have found people applying for it too xx

YAYYYY MORE PEOPLE!!!! I'll pm you my insta and I'll add you to the gc if you're cool with it xxx
thank you!!
Hi, I'm applying for it too! Haven't received an offer but they asked me for some extra documents last week so hopefully it's looking up 🙂 By the way, the UCL released some new videos about Creative A&H on their YouTube channel recently, check it out! Apart from that there really is so little on the internet about the course. The videos don't say very much unfortunately and I still prefer to read their own description of the course and modules online, but at least it's something.
Reply 15
Original post by mbanksel
Hi, I'm applying for it too! Haven't received an offer but they asked me for some extra documents last week so hopefully it's looking up 🙂 By the way, the UCL released some new videos about Creative A&H on their YouTube channel recently, check it out! Apart from that there really is so little on the internet about the course. The videos don't say very much unfortunately and I still prefer to read their own description of the course and modules online, but at least it's something.
I’m planning to apply to this course next year and wondered if you could share what information they have asked for? Have you had to submit a portfolio? Many thanks.
Reply 16
Original post by mbanksel
Ooooo I hope everything goes well and when yiu hopefully get an offer let me know and I'll add you to the gc
Reply 17
Original post by Daillyc
I’m planning to apply to this course next year and wondered if you could share what information they have asked for? Have you had to submit a portfolio? Many thanks.
They don't ask for a portfolio, or at least I didn't, you also don't need to have an interview or do any like tests.
Original post by Daillyc
Hi, for this course there is no portfolio and officially no interview, however as all uni applications go, you may be invited to interview as an exception. Universities may ask for proof of your A-Level (or equivalent) certificates if you have already completed the qualifications needed for entry, which is the case for me as I'm applying at 20 years old. The documents that I referred to in my other comment was actually for estranged status verification, which is just a personal circumstance UCL wanted information on so they can offer me support if I become a student there. So if you are applying in normal circumstances, all you will need for your application is the personal statement and predicted grades. Hope that helps 🙂
Ooooo I hope everything goes well and when yiu hopefully get an offer let me know and I'll add you to the gc
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending