The Student Room Group

A level French helppp please

Does anyone know what vocational schools in France offer? Like important opportunities for students
Reply 1
I've already given you 2 links on your other thread which explains how they work, their advantages and the choice of courses. Yes they are in French, but you're doing French A level!!
Reply 2
Original post by Euapp
I've already given you 2 links on your other thread which explains how they work, their advantages and the choice of courses. Yes they are in French, but you're doing French A level!!

is lycee professionnel and baccalureat professionnel the same ? I think lycee professionnel leads to baccalaureat professionnel
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
You study for your bac Pro in a Lycée pro.
Reply 4
Original post by Euapp
You study for your bac Pro in a Lycée pro.

I just don't know what vocational school offers important opportunities to students
Reply 5
Does this have to be written in french or English? When does it have to be done by and how long does it have to be? I'll help you with pointers but I won't do it for you!
Reply 6
But as said "importantes" means wide ranging, a great variety etc not important as in the English use of the word.
Reply 7
Original post by Euapp
Does this have to be written in french or English? When does it have to be done by and how long does it have to be? I'll help you with pointers but I won't do it for you!

it needs to be written in french but if its in english i'll do it in french myself. I just need few points
Reply 8
I'm not free now, but will have a look later on this afternoon/ evening.
Reply 9
Original post by Euapp
But as said "importantes" means wide ranging, a great variety etc not important as in the English use of the word.

Quelles sont les opportunités offertes par le lycée professionnel en France ?
Reply 10
So not the same title as yesterday??
Reply 11
Original post by Euapp
So not the same title as yesterday??

they are similar but not the same
Reply 12
If you've done one, you just have to adapt it. The information is the same just expressed from another point of view.
Reply 13
Original post by Euapp
If you've done one, you just have to adapt it. The information is the same just expressed from another point of view.

I just need one more point which is different. What important opportunities it gives for student. Can you help me with one point pleasee
Reply 14
Opportunity to combine school with professional experience through apprentice schemes that last up to 3 years.
Obtention of a nationally accepted qualification like GCSE'S or A levels. which range from the CAP through the Bac pro( which maintains core subjects like French maths and a foreign language) to the BTS Brevet de technicien supérieur which is the equivalent of 2 years study after the Bac and heavily orientated towards the work place.
The choice of 80 specialities linked to 13 key groups or professions that range from construction, commerce, administration, Aeronautical, Graphics I.T, to hôtellerie etc
Reply 15
The CAP is a certificat d'aptitude professionnelle that can be completed between one and three years of study
Reply 16
All of this could be found by doing a minimum of research on the net. Of course it would be in french, but this would be an excellent opportunity to brush up your comprehension skills!
Reply 17
Original post by Euapp
Opportunity to combine school with professional experience through apprentice schemes that last up to 3 years.
Obtention of a nationally accepted qualification like GCSE'S or A levels. which range from the CAP through the Bac pro( which maintains core subjects like French maths and a foreign language) to the BTS Brevet de technicien supérieur which is the equivalent of 2 years study after the Bac and heavily orientated towards the work place.
The choice of 80 specialities linked to 13 key groups or professions that range from construction, commerce, administration, Aeronautical, Graphics I.T, to hôtellerie etc

thankyouuu :smile:
Reply 18
Do you have to show proof of a french proficiency test to be accepted for a BTS programme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending