The Student Room Group

Yearbook quotes?

Hiii, I’m in year 11 and our school are planning to do yearbooks for us. The problem is I don’t know anything funny or good to write, does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you! 🙃
Original post by #anonymous_user
Hiii, I’m in year 11 and our school are planning to do yearbooks for us. The problem is I don’t know anything funny or good to write, does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you! 🙃

If you caught corona like I did you can write yeah you’re smart, but did you send your year group home by caught a deadly virus”
Getting up is the second hardest thing in the morning
Original post by coochie_crusader
If you caught corona like I did you can write yeah you’re smart, but did you send your year group home by caught a deadly virus”

looll that’s clever! The unlucky or maybe lucky thing (idk) is that I haven’t caught it so I can’t write that :frown: but that would’ve been genius omg
Original post by OJlongley
Getting up is the second hardest thing in the morning

Lol. What’s the first thing? :smile:
Lol. What’s the first thing? :smile:

How dirty is your mind, and are you male?
Original post by OJlongley
How dirty is your mind, and are you male?

O ohh OHH okay lol lmaoo i get it now my bad. No I’m female
Original post by coochie_crusader

lol if someone got it at my school and sent the whole year home theyd be the school hero
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by yeetouttawindow
lol if someone got it at my school and sent the whole year home theyd be the school hero

only I could catch it😐it hurt so much looool but my sacrifice was for the greater good of my year group
Reply 9
Thank you! 🙃

Hey,
We had one for sixth form the other day and I wear a headscarf so mine was “no-one noticed my haircut”- May not apply to you but I’d recommend thinking of something unique to u- my friends middle name is channel and hers was you can’t afford my middle name” , we go to sixth form in an majority white ppl area So everyone else is a minority, so my Vietnamese friend did laugh at my eyes I’ll laugh at your grades” but yeah idk maybe something specific to u ?
Original post by Amzz101
Hey,
We had one for sixth form the other day and I wear a headscarf so mine was “no-one noticed my haircut”- May not apply to you but I’d recommend thinking of something unique to u- my friends middle name is channel and hers was you can’t afford my middle name” , we go to sixth form in an majority white ppl area So everyone else is a minority, so my Vietnamese friend did laugh at my eyes I’ll laugh at your grades” but yeah idk maybe something specific to u ?

Hi! Thanks so much for these! They’re really really clever! The headscarf one is pretty funny, I might’ve used that but my friend actually came up with one for me which I might use I’m not sure yet though - I’m pretty short so she told me to write “word hard, don’t grow” I think I’ll probably end up using the or the one you suggested :biggrin: thank you :smile:)
Original post by Amzz101
Hey,

Those are such good ones omg

Quick Reply

Latest