The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Does the Foundation Year Physics still exist?

I was looking for the foundation programme in Physics on the Durham website and whenever I click in to it, the page doesn't exist.

Has the programme been cancelled now, or is it still available? I'm doing an Access course this year and interested in applying as one of my Unis for next year.

Cheers,

Mike
Hi Mike - I am sorry about that, I am checking this info for you & will be back with some answers asap
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Durham University
Hi Mike - I am sorry about that, I am checking this info for you & will be back with some answers asap

Thank you :smile: I thought it may just have been cancelled due to Covid.
Original post by NovaeSci
I was looking for the foundation programme in Physics on the Durham website and whenever I click in to it, the page doesn't exist.

Has the programme been cancelled now, or is it still available? I'm doing an Access course this year and interested in applying as one of my Unis for next year.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike, unfortunately the Physics foundation is not one of the pathways we are offering this year however it is possible that this could change for future years. We've let the team know so that the website can be updated :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Durham University
Hi Mike, unfortunately the Physics foundation is not one of the pathways we are offering this year however it is possible that this could change for future years. We've let the team know so that the website can be updated :smile:

Is this due to Covid?
Reply 5
Well can you remove then @Durham University cos it’s still there..

It’s misleading....

Quick Reply

Latest