The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by hrtpjm
don't twist my words into antisemitic rhetoric and compare it to the holocaust when the israeli government are literally calling for both israel and palestine to be jewish ethnostates -- israel was founded on zionism and zionism will always be pervasive unless palestine is liberated and the state of israel ceases to exist

Zionism is clearly needed for the safety of the Jewish people. It's not a coincidence Israel was founded right after the Holocaust. Jews lived in Israel for centuries until they were forced to flee to Europe and other Middle Eastern states or face death. So there's not a historical Palestinian claim that doesn't involve the murder of Jewish people.
Original post by Dr. Edgy
Just to let all of you people know, the UK Government has now a sharp eye on Social Media platforms, due to the rise of Palestine Islamic comments, it’s been propaganding over the Web, the people of Parliament has now spoke up to identify those who are making this propaganda. As many countries have been oppressed, yet Palestine, especially the people of Hamas (an Extremist Area) made an excuse due to Ramadan to attack Israel. So as long if you guys keep this extremism up, your gonna find your self getting shipped back to your country. The people of Britain are not tolerating this Extremism act.

most people on this thread born in the uk so they shipped back from uk to the uk lol
Reply 62
Original post by looloo2134
Very interesting that the Arab Muslim population in Israel is around 20% and in about 50 year more than half. Or gay Palestinian men being save from being murder by their communities and living happy lives in Israel many having Jewish boyfriends. Or little girls who where forced to marry a man 3 times their age giving birth in Israelis hospitals.

Exactly, there are over 2 million Israeli Arabs. Anyone is able to move and work in Israel, no matter their religion, gender or sexuality. In stark contrast to every other country in that region.
Reply 63
Original post by Wise Goldie
no your both as bad hamas kills children too i dont support wither regime

nobody is condoning child murder you're purposely missing the point,, supporting palestine = wanting peaceful coexistence and supporting israel = wanting palestinians to be oppressed
Original post by Luka9
So murdering people is the 'best hope'? Israel will have nuclear capabilities so long as Iran poses a legitimate threat for the USA. Palestinians and many neighbouring countries murder and oppress women and minorities. Many minority groups actually escape to Israel as its by far the most tolerant society in the Middle East.

The only realistic hope is to destroy Israel's nuclear checkmate, given circumstances. Israel built it's first Nuclear weapon in 1966. Iran was a US ally in 1966. Iran has never actually been a threat to the US. It's propaganda. The hostility towards Iran is because the US can't tolerate any kind of dissent. It's like the so called 'threat' from North Korea. Plus I think the US might just have their own nuclear weapons.

As for Israel's claim to the land. It was not Britain's to give. The other so called justification, that because some of your ancestors may have lived there thousands of years ago the land now belong to potential descendants, is a bit ridiculous. Bill Gates can literally claim Israeli citizenship under the law of return. Where were my ancestors 3000 years ago? The forests of Germany? Ancient Ireland? Glad the land is now mine.
Reply 65
Just to let all of you people know, the UK Government has now a sharp eye on Social Media platforms, due to the rise of Palestine Islamic comments, it’s been propaganding over the Web, the people of Parliament has now spoke up to identify those who are making this propaganda. As many countries have been oppressed, yet Palestine, especially the people of Hamas (an Extremist Area) made an excuse due to Ramadan to attack Israel. So as long if you guys keep this extremism up, your gonna find your self getting shipped back to your country. The people of Britain are not tolerating this Extremism act.

Have you heard of Wind Rush? There ancestors were declined here, so they sent there modern families back. UK doesn’t fear to send you lot. Actually, we’re proud of sending our army to your countries, so we can prevent the civilians getting killed from radicalist groups.

Ew. What a strange thing to say.
Hmmm... These Hamas guys don't sound so bad. Time to read article 7 of the Hamas Charter :cool:
Reply 67
Original post by Gaddafi 2
https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Palestine isn't in Europe. Just going to drop a bit of science here.....

That's right, many Ashkenazi Jews migrated to Israel due to antisemitism in Europe. However, most Jews in Israel are Mizrahi Jews.
Original post by hrtpjm
nobody is condoning child murder you're purposely missing the point,, supporting palestine = wanting peaceful coexistence and supporting israel = wanting palestinians to be oppressed

thats too simplistic way of looking at things im a half jewish/polish my family are all pro israel really on that side
i said im neither they are both bad i dont like hamas they are not somebody i support and i dont support isreal goverment either
Original post by Megxn0

he is a troll
Original post by Luka9
That's right, many Ashkenazi Jews migrated to Israel due to antisemitism in Europe. However, most Jews in Israel are Mizrahi Jews.

There are 2.8 million Ashkenazis in Israel. They are not middle eastern. They are European in terms of DNA.
Original post by Luka9
That doesn't have anything to do with firebombing children or persecuting a minority based on their religion. No Israeli stole land, it was given to the Israeli government by the UK nearly a century ago.

Not true they migrated to palestine during WW2 they then rose to power and stole the land
Reply 72
Original post by Luka9
Zionism is clearly needed for the safety of the Jewish people. It's not a coincidence Israel was founded right after the Holocaust. Jews lived in Israel for centuries until they were forced to flee to Europe and other Middle Eastern states or face death. So there's not a historical Palestinian claim that doesn't involve the murder of Jewish people.

zionism is NOT needed for the safety of jewish people and the self-determinism of one group cannot come at the cost of another,, stop conflating jewish people with political zionism
Original post by Megxn0

Eww, your Hamas people are disgusting did you know that. Do you know who to blame for the attack? Blame the Hamas people, because we all know what extremism group does to this world.
Reply 74
Original post by chlamydia9000
The only realistic hope is to destroy Israel's nuclear checkmate, given circumstances. Israel built it's first Nuclear weapon in 1966. Iran was a US ally in 1966. Iran has never actually been a threat to the US. It's propaganda. The hostility towards Iran is because the US can't tolerate any kind of dissent. It's like the so called 'threat' from North Korea. Plus I think the US might just have their own nuclear weapons.

As for Israel's claim to the land. It was not Britain's to give. The other so called justification, that because some of your ancestors may have lived there thousands of years ago the land now belong to potential descendants, is a bit ridiculous. Bill Gates can literally claim Israeli citizenship under the law of return. Where were my ancestors 3000 years ago? The forests of Germany? Ancient Ireland? Glad the land is now mine.

Well it was at the time, it was a British protectorate so it complied fully with international law. Good luck getting that revoked by any international court. You miss the point, Israel's nuclear programme is 100% backed by the USA. And, whilst Iran remains a problem for the USA, propaganda or not, no US government is going to withdraw support or pressure Israel into disbanding its nuclear weapons.
Reply 75
Original post by Wise Goldie
thats too simplistic way of looking at things im a half jewish/polish my family are all pro israel really on that side
i said im neither they are both bad i dont like hamas they are not somebody i support and i dont support isreal goverment either

it's a simplification but it gets the point across,, that is essentially the debate here and by supporting israel your family are contributing to the oppression of palestinians
I am a Jewish (ethnical Jew) living in Israel and I feel for the innocent civilians in Palestine (both Gaza and West bank). I am pro peace and I am not supportive of the way our leaders are solving this conflict, however, I can't see any other solution because the other side is also not cooperative. Unfortunately the war is good for both sides leaders and politicians for some reason.
Original post by hrtpjm
it's a simplification but it gets the point across,, that is essentially the debate here and by supporting israel your family are contributing to the oppression of palestinians

ok i don't care anymore think what you like
Original post by Kathy89
I am a Jewish (ethnical Jew) living in Israel and I feel for the innocent civilians in Palestine (both Gaza and West bank). I am pro peace and I am not supportive of the way our leaders are solving this conflict, however, I can't see any other solution because the other side is also not cooperative. Unfortunately the war is good for both sides leaders and politicians for some reason.

good point thats sadly the truth i think here that there is no end cos neither side wants it
Reply 79
Original post by Gaddafi 2
There are 2.8 million Ashkenazis in Israel. They are not middle eastern. They are European in terms of DNA.

And 4 million Mizrahi Jews and 1.4 million Sephardi Jews

Latest

Trending

Trending