The Student Room Group

A level exam dates

Hi, does anyone know when the dates for the A level 2022 exams will be released because I have plans towards the end and need to know soon to see if they can go ahead.
You could possibly look at previous years to judge, but I don't think anything provisional will be published until at least the new year.

Edit: it will depend on Exam board. The earliest ones currently available on AQA for example are March 2022 and that's only just been updated so you'll need to wait til maybe Nov at the very earliest, if not later.
(edited 2 years ago)
You can check on Exam Board websites but its unlikely that final dates will be concrete until at least the NY, sometimes its as late as Easter.
Reply 3
In normal times the provisional timetables are issued in March over a year before the exams and final timetables are issued at the end of June (nearly a year before the exams). Unfortunately these are not normal times I have no idea when they'll issue them for 2022..
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
You can check on Exam Board websites but its unlikely that final dates will be concrete until at least the NY, sometimes its as late as Easter.

The final timetable is normally issued in June, nearly a year ahead of the actual exams. No idea what will happen this year,

Quick Reply

Latest