The Student Room Group

| ๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€*๐ฌ | ๐€ ๐†๐˜๐†

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fxtimx101
Shes bubbly like u:colondollar:

Awww hehe :biggrin: - fr tho on here Iโ€™m bubbly and quite friendly but irl Iโ€™m so quiet :lol:
Original post by fish finger fan
Hey :hello: and yes long time no see
I'm glad to hear :biggrin:. Don't worry you'll get through it :dumbells: Did they give you lots to do over summer then?
All good here thank you :smile:

Thank u! Hopefully I do finish it before school starts! :biggrin: nahh they didnโ€™t give me lots to do - barely gave me anything, I just want to go over material and learn some more stuff in the subjects Iโ€™m not that good at and then Iโ€™m trying to organise my life - trying to renovate a garden by myself and Iโ€™m redoing my room and then Iโ€™ve got so many things like organising files and uploading new materials and scanning everything and organising schedules and making sure my time management is okay and just trying to sort my mental health in general so ive got a lot on my plate :colondollar:

Glad to hear ur good :biggrin:
Original post by agent37
British weather really is something else :smile:

I'm now very scared, hearing that school starts in 20 days- definitely not mentally prepared yet :eek: Why did the holiday fly by so quickly?!!

Brighton is nice I suppose, a bit small though and the beach is absolutely manky

Honestly British weather is just really unpredictable :lol:

Honestly sameeeeee I donโ€™t wanna go back :cry2: - ive got too much to do :cry:

Ur not wrong with the beach bit but ngl I did have a nice time there when I went :biggrin: - itโ€™s so much better than Leeds tho
Original post by HaydenFordz
My anxiety was turbulent and permanent
You gave me hell on Earth
And said to work with it

Now this was deep :eek:
Original post by Icosagon
The colour scheme is immaculate. Canโ€™t wait :heart:

Omg thank u bestieee :u: :hugs:
ALSO HEY HOW R U?! I HAVENT TALKED TO U IN AGES ICYYYY :jumphug:
Original post by Wise Goldie
good luck with year 10 zara:biggrin:

Thank u! :h: :hugs:
I need to do so much and Iโ€™m here procrastinating :broken:

Okay so @Laurence010401 Iโ€™ve read ur pm but itโ€™s hella long so Iโ€™ll reply soon I promise x

I need to organise my frickin google drive and do my schedules - been saying imma do this for 3 days straight :colondollar:

Checklist in the way
1 7 / 0 8 / 2 0 2 1: c h e c k l i s t:
45260836-BB67-4929-83E0-D4EFC17872F9.jpeg
โœจ Physics:
- energy keywords flashcards to write up on Feyn;
- go over energy material and do practice questions;

โœจ French:
- Speaking practice;
- Flashcards;

โœจMiscellaneous:
- Order the things you needed for school;
- Tick off some miscellaneous things from checklist;
- google drive and emails;
- send email about GCSE Options;

โœจMusicโœจ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NOSDKb0HlU
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by AestheticStudying
Awww hehe :biggrin: - fr tho on here Iโ€™m bubbly and quite friendly but irl Iโ€™m so quiet :lol:

Thank u! Hopefully I do finish it before school starts! :biggrin: nahh they didnโ€™t give me lots to do - barely gave me anything, I just want to go over material and learn some more stuff in the subjects Iโ€™m not that good at and then Iโ€™m trying to organise my life - trying to renovate a garden by myself and Iโ€™m redoing my room and then Iโ€™ve got so many things like organising files and uploading new materials and scanning everything and organising schedules and making sure my time management is okay and just trying to sort my mental health in general so ive got a lot on my plate :colondollar:

Honestly sameeeeee I donโ€™t wanna go back :cry2: - ive got too much to do :cry:

Ur not wrong with the beach bit but ngl I did have a nice time there when I went :biggrin: - itโ€™s so much better than Leeds tho

yeh your shy and quiet but those the people that struggle most with anixety i find like me

i wish i was loud and extervert:smile:
yeh your shy and quiet but those the people that struggle most with anixety i find like me

i wish i was loud and extervert:smile:

Sometimes I wish I was loud and extroverted but then again I like being quiet - I donโ€™t get distracted easily since I donโ€™t talk to people around me during lessons :biggrin:
1 7 / 0 8 / 2 0 2 1: c h e c k l i s t:
45260836-BB67-4929-83E0-D4EFC17872F9.jpeg
โœจ Physics:
- energy keywords flashcards to write up on Feyn;
- go over energy material and do practice questions;

โœจ French:
- Speaking practice;
- Flashcards;

โœจMiscellaneous:
- Order the things you needed for school;
- Tick off some miscellaneous things from checklist;
- google drive and emails;
- send email about GCSE Options;

โœจMusicโœจ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NOSDKb0HlU

how you study with that music in background???
how you study with that music in background???

Itโ€™s calming ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Sometimes I wish I was loud and extroverted but then again I like being quiet - I donโ€™t get distracted easily since I donโ€™t talk to people around me during lessons :biggrin:

yeh but loud people tend to be annoying and like there own voice too much:smile:
yeh but loud people tend to be annoying and like there own voice too much:smile:

True true
Itโ€™s calming ๐Ÿ˜Œ

if i studied not that i ever did but i would need no sound lol:biggrin:

do you wanna do a quiz zara to test you|? you dont have to do vocaroo dont wory lol:u:
Reply 70
Original post by hey yall
yes smort beannn

OOOH NICE NICE :teeth:

yesnt :knuddel: *always wanted to use that << not related but still*

Completely stole that from me smh
wait- I say smort bean as well-
This tieff:colonhash:
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ | ๐Ÿ‚๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€*๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‚| - ๐€ ๐ ๐ฒ๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐€*๐ฌ

๐Ÿ‚๐‡๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐‚๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ ! ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž!

๐Ÿ‚๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ:๐Ÿ‚ (๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐:

Spoiler

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž,
๐™๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Ÿ

Wait am I supposed to call you zara now :cookie:

Yeah that's a good idea :yep: wow that's a lot to do, make sure to take time to rest and for yourself :smile: What are you doing to your garden?

I try to be deep, there are multiple people that just scratch the surface of people problems, I like to dive in there and help people
if i studied not that i ever did but i would need no sound lol:biggrin:

do you wanna do a quiz zara to test you|? you dont have to do vocaroo dont wory lol:u:

Lolll :lol:

Oooh Yh sure! Iโ€™ll go do the quiz u sent :biggrin:
Original post by Slx.24
Wait am I supposed to call you zara now :cookie:

Ngl I donโ€™t mind :biggrin:
Original post by fish finger fan
Yeah that's a good idea :yep: wow that's a lot to do, make sure to take time to rest and for yourself :smile: What are you doing to your garden?

Iโ€™ll try to! :colondollar:
For my garden I need to clean everything down (too much moss growing :eek:) then I need to put new paving down and change the slabs on the floor and find a fake grass Matt cus last time we had grass it was chaotic so weโ€™re going with fake grass this time, then I need to start planting all the flowers and fruit and veg and herbs (got 34 things to grow :biggrin:) and then I need to change and paint the fencing and buy a bench and some fairy lights to add to the garden - so yh quite a bit but we move we move :h:
I try to be deep, there are multiple people that just scratch the surface of people problems, I like to dive in there and help people

Now that is beautiful :hugs:

For my garden I need to clean everything down (too much moss growing :eek:) then I need to put new paving down and change the slabs on the floor and find a fake grass Matt cus last time we had grass it was chaotic so weโ€™re going with fake grass this time, then I need to start planting all the flowers and fruit and veg and herbs (got 34 things to grow :biggrin:) and then I need to change and paint the fencing and buy a bench and some fairy lights to add to the garden - so yh quite a bit but we move we move :h:

Heh ty :party: :hugs:
Heh ty :party: :hugs:

Aw nws :hugs: xxx

Wow that's a lot of DIY and gardening, good luck with all that :smile: Yeah fake grass sounds good, no mowing then :lol:
Reply 77

Okayyy zara is one of my fav names anyways :colondollar:
sheesh gardening huh. My dad loves gardening :awesome:
My mumโ€™s been telling me to sign up for violin lessons at school for ages now and I finally agreed - what did I get myself into ๐Ÿคก
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 79
My mumโ€™s been telling me to sign up for violin lessons at school for ages now and I finally agreed - what did I get myself into ๐Ÿคก

Damn, shoulda been piano though :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending