The Student Room Group

Need some motivation

I need to rewrite my friends notes for him but I don’t feel like doing it. Please motivate me.

Scroll to see replies

didn't you want to rewrite notes for people the other day?
Original post by summerbirdreads
didn't you want to rewrite notes for people the other day?

Didn’t realise how hard it would be lol
Original post by TommyA03
Didn’t realise how hard it would be lol

that's what i thought lol
if the notes are not that long then rewrite for him and don't volunteer to do this ever again
if it is long well come up with an excuse
that's what i thought lol
if the notes are not that long then rewrite for him and don't volunteer to do this ever again
if it is long well come up with an excuse

No I’ll definitely do it, I’m just being lazy. And I’ll even do yours if you ever want me to.
No I’ll definitely do it, I’m just being lazy. And I’ll even do yours if you ever want me to.

there's no way you'll ever understand my handwriting! sometime i don't understand what i wrote and besides some of my notes look like i wrote them on cracks haha but thanks for the offer
there's no way you'll ever understand my handwriting! sometime i don't understand what i wrote and besides some of my notes look like i wrote them on cracks haha but thanks for the offer

Oh come on, I bet your handwriting isn’t that bad. Please let me try
Oh come on, I bet your handwriting isn’t that bad. Please let me try

it's not just the handwriting yes it is worse than you think but well the way i write won't make sense to you like i take the phrase "in your own words" to the next level and make a whole story with elaborate details to understand physics concepts and stuff
it's not just the handwriting yes it is worse than you think but well the way i write won't make sense to you like i take the phrase "in your own words" to the next level and make a whole story with elaborate details to understand physics concepts and stuff

Oh ok fair enough. Sorry if I was annoying.
Oh ok fair enough. Sorry if I was annoying.

no you weren't annoying! you're so nice
no you weren't annoying! you're so nice

If there’s anything else I can help you with, let me know :smile:
If there’s anything else I can help you with, let me know :smile:

I have an idea :smile:
Don’t do other people’s work for them, focus on your own.
I need to rewrite my friends notes for him but I don’t feel like doing it. Please motivate me.

Why does your friend need you to rewrite his notes for him? Revision is his own responsibility.
Original post by rosy_posy
Why does your friend need you to rewrite his notes for him? Revision is his own responsibility.

Well I don’t need to, but I offered to. I’m doing it to help him read over his notes later on.
Well I don’t need to, but I offered to. I’m doing it to help him read over his notes later on.

Can he not read his own handwriting? Lol
Can he not read his own handwriting? Lol

That actually is partly the reason lol
That actually is partly the reason lol

It's nice of you to offer to rewrite his notes for him but in the long term he needs to sort his handwriting out so you don't feel like you have to write stuff for him.
It's nice of you to offer to rewrite his notes for him but in the long term he needs to sort his handwriting out so you don't feel like you have to write stuff for him.

Yeah I know. I’m offering to do it for other people as well.
Yeah I know. I’m offering to do it for other people as well.

You're gonna get burnout :ashamed2:
(edited 2 years ago)
You're gonna get burnout :ashamed2:

If it gets too bad, I’ll just stop doing it. All I do is make notes more concise and neat anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending