The Student Room Group

Insulate Britain: at it again

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/20/m25-protest-traffic-brought-to-standstill-by-insulate-britain-15284601/

The most hated group in the U.K. at it again with their selfish and completely inconsiderate actions along with their hypocrisy.

Scroll to see replies

The government could fix this overnight, make it legal when driving to just....keep going.
Reply 2
Original post by HansLuben
The government could fix this overnight, make it legal when driving to just....keep going.

I know, I mean even without the legislation people could still find loopholes around the law under the right circumstances.
Reply 3
Surprised none of them got a good kicking from the, rightly, angry motorists..
Reply 4
Original post by Napp

The police wouldn’t allow it
Reply 5
——-
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by brjf
The police wouldn’t allow it

Buzz kills
Original post by Napp

I am genuinely surprised you're not taking their side.
Reply 8

How’s that surprising?
Saw the videos of them running out in front of four lanes of traffic this morning. Somebody is going to get killed sooner or later.

It's a bizarre spectacle, all of this. We have a group carrying out pretty radical acts of sabotage and civil disobedience for the most boring and mundane cause imaginable.
Billions will die from climate change. They MUST be listened to.
Meh, London :tongue:
Original post by Napp

Police would be all over that. Be much quicker to react to easy things like that, then actually clearing the motorway. Thread title should read: Police useless again.
Reply 13
Original post by Chadmiral Nelson
It's a bizarre spectacle, all of this. We have a group carrying out pretty radical acts of sabotage and civil disobedience for the most boring and mundane cause imaginable.

I love this. And their demands are just so reasonable too! :biggrin:
Original post by hotpud
I love this. And their demands are just so reasonable too! :biggrin:

"Viva la loft-insulation and triple glazing!"
Original post by Chadmiral Nelson
Saw the videos of them running out in front of four lanes of traffic this morning. Somebody is going to get killed sooner or later.

I feel sorry the motorists who might unfortunately end up hitting one of the protesters. They never be able to forgive themselves.
Reply 16

Why would i be on their side ?:s-smilie:
I get that we need to take action on climate change, but the way the protestors are gonna about it is wrong. A woman was stuck in traffic for 6 hours, having a stroke which now means she is paralysed. If the protestors hadn't been there, she could've got to a&e quicker and less damage would've been done. Because of the selfish actions of these protestors, that woman's life will never be the same again.
Original post by thrivingfrog
I get that we need to take action on climate change, but the way the protestors are gonna about it is wrong. A woman was stuck in traffic for 6 hours, having a stroke which now means she is paralysed. If the protestors hadn't been there, she could've got to a&e quicker and less damage would've been done. Because of the selfish actions of these protestors, that woman's life will never be the same again.

They all need to be turned into dog food. It really does say all we need to know about them that they can’t even comprehend what serious implications their actions could have. It’s not like people are driving up and down the motorways for fun. The thing what really annoys me about them though and why I hate them so much is the wafer-thin understanding they actually have about the thing they are protesting for. Your average Insulate Britain or Extinction Rebellion protestors understanding and knowledge on the subjects of pollution and climate is about the same as the average cats understanding of particle physics.
Just another Soros funded sham organisation like Black Lives Matter aimed at de-industrialising the west in the name of sustainable development. The Police will just carry on aiding and abetting these ****ers like all the other common purpose infiltrated institutions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending