The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

King’s or Edinburgh for IR

Hey,

Currently having to decide whether to apply to King’s or Edinburgh for IR and was wondering if somebody might be able to tell me which one is seen as more prestigious for IR. I like both London and Edinburgh a lot and am a big fan of both courses - the 4th year at Edinburgh doesn’t bother me either.
Edinburgh!!! The city is beautiful. I wish I had applied to Edinburgh.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

Currently having to decide whether to apply to King’s or Edinburgh for IR and was wondering if somebody might be able to tell me which one is seen as more prestigious for IR. I like both London and Edinburgh a lot and am a big fan of both courses - the 4th year at Edinburgh doesn’t bother me either.

Kings has the stronger rep for IR.
Reply 3
Original post by threeportdrift
Kings has the stronger rep for IR.

Oh ok thanks, do you know if Edinburgh is well respected for IR?
Reply 4
Original post by econhelp525
Edinburgh!!! The city is beautiful. I wish I had applied to Edinburgh.

I love Edinburgh too!! Such a nice city
Oh ok thanks, do you know if Edinburgh is well respected for IR?

Edinburgh doesn't have a particular reputation for IR, but it's a very good all around university.
Reply 6
Original post by threeportdrift
Edinburgh doesn't have a particular reputation for IR, but it's a very good all around university.

Ah ok thanks so much! Aside from kings, are they any specific unis you would recommend for IR?
Ah ok thanks so much! Aside from kings, are they any specific unis you would recommend for IR?

Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, Aberystwyth, St Andrew’s, QMUL, SOAS, Exeter, Edinburgh would come in around here perhaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending