The Student Room Group

I got an offer quick!

Hey! I applied for biomed and I got an offer literally a couple days after to aa really good uni! Out of curiosity, does it mean something that I got an offer so early or is it just coincidence
wait what.. does that mean if we don't get offers and wait till results day we won't be able to apply through clearing because we put biomed as our 5th option!?!?
Reply 2
Original post by lunariumxo
wait what.. Does that mean if we don't get offers and wait till results day we won't be able to apply through clearing because we put biomed as our 5th option!?!?

ummmmmmm ?????
Reply 3
omg! Tysm
woah the way our school just forces us to put down a 5th option ? , are you able to withdraw the non-medicine offer after results day?
yes for sure i wouldn't do another degree it just would require so much more money and years , but is a gap year fine is people decide to take a year out and then reapply?
Reply 6
Original post by CALEH
Hey! I applied for biomed and I got an offer literally a couple days after to aa really good uni! Out of curiosity, does it mean something that I got an offer so early or is it just coincidence

I got an offer for maths at warwick after exactly 2 days. I think they literally put my application through an automated system that checked if I met the entry requirements and gave me an offer haha
Original post by Cs115
I got an offer for maths at warwick after exactly 2 days. I think they literally put my application through an automated system that checked if I met the entry requirements and gave me an offer haha

damn congrats bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending