The Student Room Group

Ole in or out

What do you think ole out or in and if out who should be next man united manager

Scroll to see replies

Ole is at the moment the best trainer Manchester might have. No one will ever follow in footsteps of Ferguson, his legacy can't be bested.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Ole's at the wheel 👊
Reply 3
On a real he actually has no plan no tactics no nothing he just wants the players to do their best 😂
Original post by vivekb80
On a real he actually has no plan no tactics no nothing he just wants the players to do their best 😂

Thats what i dont get what does he teach them in training because they dont show anything in the game
Original post by vivekb80
Ole's at the wheel 👊

He needs to improve and show hes worthy
Original post by Kallisto
Ole is at the moment the best trainer Manchester might have. No one will ever follow in footsteps of Ferguson, his legacy can't be bested.

I Agree fergi's a legend
Original post by Chrisericson
I Agree fergi's a legend

30 years as a manager, that is an eternity in these times.

As long as there is not a top manager free for United, it is a big mistake to sack Ole now.
Reply 8
I think it's the time for Ole to go. The issue is not just with our results, it's also the fact our performances have been poor. And this problem has been persistent since last season but went under the radar because we were winning regardless of the performance. As in second half FC.

I understand the reluctance of the board to sack him right now though. There was no plan B and there ideally should not have been a plan B if you really say you "trust" someone. Currently, there aren't a lot of managers up to scratch in the market.

I will personally prefer we go for a manager more technically and tactically astute at the end of the season. A manager in the mould of Graham Potter.

And for everyone asking if he will be able to manage the high profile players at the club, no player should be above the manager or club. If they can't listen to the manager or adhere to his tactics, they will be rightfully benched till they learn respect
Original post by Rad 08
I think it's the time for Ole to go. The issue is not just with our results, it's also the fact our performances have been poor. And this problem has been persistent since last season but went under the radar because we were winning regardless of the performance. As in second half FC.

I understand the reluctance of the board to sack him right now though. There was no plan B and there ideally should not have been a plan B if you really say you "trust" someone. Currently, there aren't a lot of managers up to scratch in the market.

I will personally prefer we go for a manager more technically and tactically astute at the end of the season. A manager in the mould of Graham Potter.

And for everyone asking if he will be able to manage the high profile players at the club, no player should be above the manager or club. If they can't listen to the manager or adhere to his tactics, they will be rightfully benched till they learn respect

Agree with you in one point: without a successor in mind, it makes no sense to sack Ole now. The question is who is able to train United at a high level you mentioned.
Ole is not the problem, its pogba, get rid of the overhyped trash who doesn't want to play. I guarantee he is the reason for the discontent behind the scenes.

Best thing he did for us is getting banned for 3 games.
Reply 11
Agree with you in one point: without a successor in mind, it makes no sense to sack Ole now. The question is who is able to train United at a high level you mentioned.

There are a number of suitable targets at the end of the season. We could get Luis Enrique, Graham Potter. I personally don't want Zidane as I feel he relies a bit too much on individual brilliance as well (my opinion though)
Reply 12
Original post by Guru Jason
Ole is not the problem, its pogba, get rid of the overhyped trash who doesn't want to play. I guarantee he is the reason for the discontent behind the scenes.

Best thing he did for us is getting banned for 3 games.

Ole is the problem as well. Let's keep things real

But I agree, Pogba needs to leave and I hope we don't offer him a new contract
30 years as a manager, that is an eternity in these times.

As long as there is not a top manager free for United, it is a big mistake to sack Ole now.

True need to wait will end of season really and see our options
I'm not too concerned either way. Ole is a poor manager and I have every confidence that the Man Utd ownership will make another bad appointment
Bought too many players for his own good and doesn't give Cavani enough game time, that guy will guarantee you 20+ goals. Excellent partner to Ronaldo. Trying to fit Sancho in is an issue too. I don't see a system here. Fred is actually a good player but needs a good coach, same with Maguire. Ole out, and I'm a Liverpool fan.
Reply 16
Original post by ah6100tsr
Bought too many players for his own good and doesn't give Cavani enough game time, that guy will guarantee you 20+ goals. Excellent partner to Ronaldo. Trying to fit Sancho in is an issue too. I don't see a system here. Fred is actually a good player but needs a good coach, same with Maguire. Ole out, and I'm a Liverpool fan.

lmaoo Fred is a good player in 2021? woow
Original post by Rad 08
lmaoo Fred is a good player in 2021? woow

Good in his Shakhtar days, clearly Ole can't use him right. He's a system player. Jorginho was in the same situation years ago and look at him now.
(edited 2 years ago)
What do you think ole out or in and if out who should be next man united manager

ole out

ole out

Quick Reply

Latest