The Student Room Group

Exampro help

I am currently doing AQA A level geography and I need to practice with some exam questions as I am currently struggling a bit. I am aware Exampro is an useful tool but however I don't have access to it. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me. Thanks in advance.
Original post by justarandomguy77
I am currently doing AQA A level geography and I need to practice with some exam questions as I am currently struggling a bit. I am aware Exampro is an useful tool but however I don't have access to it. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me. Thanks in advance.

Exam pro is not meant to be accessed by students. It’s for teachers, so unless someone has their teacher’s login (which they shouldn’t), you won’t be able to use it.
Original post by ShadowHokage
Exam pro is not meant to be accessed by students. It’s for teachers, so unless someone has their teacher’s login (which they shouldn’t), you won’t be able to use it.

many people in my sixth form that do AQA economics (i don't) use exampro for practice as recommended by the school who gave them access but for geography it hasn't been mentioned so I don't really know. However, I can see Exampro material on their own website is available for £100, is it the same or?
many people in my sixth form that do AQA economics (i don't) use exampro for practice as recommended by the school who gave them access but for geography it hasn't been mentioned so I don't really know. However, I can see Exampro material on their own website is available for £100, is it the same or?

Oh wow that must be nice. I mean the reason it is not meant to be shared with students is because teachers usually use the questions from there to create mock exams and etc. Maybe just asking the teacher at your sixth form since they have shared it with other students or ask one of the students.

I don’t think it is the same. But I’m not too sure.

Hi, if you were able to get the exampro details, could u pm them to me since it would be very helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest