The Student Room Group

Official: University of Buckingham A100 January 2023 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Seaking
Is it ok if you could say what your stats are in your application that got you an interview? By that I mean your grades for instance. I’m an international student looking to apply so I want to have an idea of my chances of getting an interview.

I think you will have a good chance, its a lot less competitive than other unis in the UK. Id say you directly apply through university of Buckinghams website and not through UCAS. So that you can apply to 5 unis at once. Instead of 4.
Reply 21
Original post by WINDBRO
I think you will have a good chance, its a lot less competitive than other unis in the UK. Id say you directly apply through university of Buckinghams website and not through UCAS. So that you can apply to 5 unis at once. Instead of 4.

i got an interview for 21st april. Thats quite late because when do they send the offers then?
Reply 22
Original post by mo_6710
i got an interview for 21st april. Thats quite late because when do they send the offers then?

I dont know when do they send the offers, but its not late cuz the semester wont start until January of 2023.
Original post by drkapilg
Do they offer interviews and offers on first come first basis depending on when the application is submitted??

Interviews are offered on a first come first basis but offers depend on individual performance in the interviews
Reply 24
Original post by Justforinfo
Interviews are offered on a first come first basis but offers depend on individual performance in the interviews

do you know how long after getting an offer we have to reply saying whether we want to go there or not?
Hi I am international student I have interview on February 10, anyone else on this day? Any tips for mmi?
For those who have applied - was it to the Buckingham or Crewe campus? Why did you choose the one you did?
Original post by id123870
For those who have applied - was it to the Buckingham or Crewe campus? Why did you choose the one you did?

I went for the Buckingham campus simply because it was the main one
Reply 29
HeyWe have interview on the same day
Reply 30
Original post by poppy1063
I got an interview invite on November 8th for February 10th 2022. Invites are sent on a rolling basis though so I wouldn’t worry too much about it! :smile:

Hey
I too got interview on the same day
Reply 31
Original post by feffingtonM
Hi I am international student I have interview on February 10, anyone else on this day? Any tips for mmi?

Hey
I too got interview on the same day February 10
I am also an International student
Reply 32
Anyone here completed their MMI for Buckingham university?
Reply 33
(Original post by Mall123)HeyWe have interview on the same day YES! Hows the prep goin? 🥲
Reply 34
Has anyone who applied around october not yet gotten a response regarding the interview?
Hi I have an interview with Buckingham medicine undergrad entry for Feb 10 for 2022 entry. From what I heard it is a very long MMI interview. wanna help each other practice one session for this interview.
Reply 36
Original post by Kamikaze094
Hi I have an interview with Buckingham medicine undergrad entry for Feb 10 for 2022 entry. From what I heard it is a very long MMI interview. wanna help each other practice one session for this interview.

I am down, but i have my interview on 22nd of april so i have been procrastinating a lot, nd do not have a clear idea how mmi questions work…
Original post by Kamikaze094

May I ask where I u from? how long is the interview?
Reply 38
I am nervous and don’t know what they gonna ask this year. Trying to prepare but all depends on that day.How’s your prep?
Hey all, did anyone receive an acknowledgment email upon sending the signed candidate consent form, picture etc for the interview? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending