Coventry
Visit website

Cas

Why is coventry university slow with issuance of CAS
Original post by Cutebolad
Why is coventry university slow with issuance of CAS

Hi @Cutebolad,

Thank you for your message.

There are a number of reasons why there is a delay with the issuance of CAS. This may include mistakes on the application, technical difficulties, requiring conditions to be met, the length of time it takes to complete what is needed by the students or the university. Any of these issues are likely to increase the length of time CAS is issued to international students. Although this isn't ideal, it's the reality of applying to university as many aspects of the application can affect receiving CAS on time. Understandably, this isn't what anyone wants. However, the university is doing the best they can currently to ensure all international students receive CAS in preparation for university.

I hope I have been able to shed some light in answering the question for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Cutebolad
Dear Veronica,

I must confess that I am very frustrated and disappointed. I was informed that my academics were being reviewed by the faculty. This is confusing to me. I was given an offer for this course(Business Analytics) and I have met all conditions in the offer. Didn't the school review my academics before an offer was given to me? The delay is caused by the school and I don't think it is healthy and good to make your student go through this emotional torture.
If you need more information from me, you can reach me via email or WhatsApp. [email protected] or +2348037961628.
Thank you.

Hi @Cutebolad,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I agree. It's not great hearing this news and it's likely an error has been made on the university end. I'm sorry things are taking so long and waiting around isn't what you want.
Have you thought about getting in touch with the university to query with them? You're likely to commence your studies online in the meantime while waiting for CAS to arrive. Though, you need to double-check with the university to confirm this. If you're able to, this helps to minimise the number of missed classes so you're able to stay on top of the work. Unfortunately, I'm not able to contact you personally and I strongly suggest removing your personal contact details as this is an online platform and it's unsafe to disclose any personal contacts where anyone is able to contact you.
Please use the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website to contact the university. Although you may not get an immediate response, the university will get back to you when they can.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest