The Student Room Group

Power And Conflict

Hiya, I'm home schooling and really struggling on how to learn these poems. Do I have to learn each poem or just key parts of them?
Original post by R_Mirza
Hiya, I'm home schooling and really struggling on how to learn these poems. Do I have to learn each poem or just key parts of them?

Hi! Is this GCSE? I would learn the meanings, main quotes, and do a few essays comparing the poems to each other. By the end of that you'll have all you need to know memorised VIA the essays.
Reply 2
Original post by CatInTheCorner
Hi! Is this GCSE? I would learn the meanings, main quotes, and do a few essays comparing the poems to each other. By the end of that you'll have all you need to know memorised VIA the essays.

Hi, yes this is GCSE. Okay Thank you so much. One more question, how many paragraphs has to be in the 30 marker poem question?
Original post by R_Mirza
Hi, yes this is GCSE. Okay Thank you so much. One more question, how many paragraphs has to be in the 30 marker poem question?

I remember doing 4 for, 4 against, but it's been a while and I think I did a different exam board. Email your teacher :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by CatInTheCorner
I remember doing 4 for, 4 against, but it's been a while and I think I did a different exam board. Email your teacher :smile:

Thanks you!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending