The Student Room Group

uni of westminister pharmacology and physiology degree!! how hard is it?

hi is anyone doing the pharmacology and physiology degree at uni of westminster? how r u finding it e.g is it very time consuming, complicated or hard. I'm thinking of taking it but im still unsure. Also what does ur day to day life look like whilst taking the degree
Reply 1
Original post by h-04
hi is anyone doing the pharmacology and physiology degree at uni of westminster? how r u finding it e.g is it very time consuming, complicated or hard. I'm thinking of taking it but im still unsure. Also what does ur day to day life look like whilst taking the degree

id love to know too, I want to study here, have you found anything? apparently they have good equipment and opened a new lab ect
Reply 2
Original post by chansss
id love to know too, I want to study here, have you found anything? apparently they have good equipment and opened a new lab ect

hiii i ended up applying for biomedical science and got an offer but i would defo say look into it, its a good uni and have easier entry requirments. plus its in central london so its a nice area, also heard the uni has maddd good vibes :smile:
Reply 3
thank you:smile: i have an experience day so i’ll check it out and if i remember i’ll reply back with feedback! best of luck with biomed and congrats on the offer
Reply 4
Original post by h-04
hiii i ended up applying for biomedical science and got an offer but i would defo say look into it, its a good uni and have easier entry requirments. plus its in central london so its a nice area, also heard the uni has maddd good vibes :smile:

what do you wanna do with biomed btw?
Reply 5
well i’ll probs do the biomed degree (3yrs) and then do a postgraduate in Physician Associate (2yrs) which a lot of unis do, it’s rlly good pay when u get into the job and ur working alongside doctors. u practically do the same things. I mean this is one idea but the thing about biomed degrees is that it really open so many options up for you and u can go into so many things with it. that’s good for ppl who r unsure what career they want to go into. And thank you btw!!
Reply 6
Original post by h-04
well i’ll probs do the biomed degree (3yrs) and then do a postgraduate in Physician Associate (2yrs) which a lot of unis do, it’s rlly good pay when u get into the job and ur working alongside doctors. u practically do the same things. I mean this is one idea but the thing about biomed degrees is that it really open so many options up for you and u can go into so many things with it. that’s good for ppl who r unsure what career they want to go into. And thank you btw!!

that sounds awesome
Reply 7
Original post by chansss
that sounds awesome

thanks babe good luck on ur choices xxx
Reply 8
Original post by h-04

hey hey, so I went for an experience day but they changed the time to hours later than the original and I wasn't informed but I went to the open day and I was surprised. It was modern and nice looking, the library has a few floors and it was spacious and rooms you can book to study. there were prayer rooms for muslims and a room to wash your feet which is very inclusive, they had a nice place to eat both indoor and outdoors, it was a bright uni and I thought it was cool. I had a chat with this pharmacology teacher and he seemed interested and nice. apparently in pharmacology you can do a work module which they will help you find work between ur 2-3 year which is good. idk to me it seemed good and lots of people with different races and ethnicities were there:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending