The Student Room Group

Official kcl midwifery 2022 thread

Hi, im applying for midwifery, 2022 cohort , anyone else ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zoey101xo
Hi, im applying for midwifery, 2022 cohort , anyone else ?

I am - application was sent on Thursday
Reply 2
planning to send off tomorrow!
Mine was sent off today! No confirmation email either. Apparently it will take months before we hear anything at all!
Reply 4
HI, I have applied for KCL Midwifery 2022. Has anyone heard from Kings yet about an offer. Getting kinda worried over here :smile:
I've not heard anything either....
Reply 6
Original post by DeeDee2021
I've not heard anything either....

Okey we are all in the same boat. Hopefully we should hear back soon but my friend did tell me that London Unis take FOREVER to reply. So hopefully that is just the situation in this case.
Original post by KHN123
Okey we are all in the same boat. Hopefully we should hear back soon but my friend did tell me that London Unis take FOREVER to reply. So hopefully that is just the situation in this case.

I was told at interview that we most likely won't hear back until May. They want to interview everyone before they give out the offers x
anyone heard from kings yet?
Reply 9
Original post by flappertard
anyone heard from kings yet?

no not yet
Reply 10
Okey, it is May and the final count down begins until Kings send out their offers. My thoughts and preys are with everyone who is waiting for an offer.
Any news yet guys?
Original post by Laraoyku11
Any news yet guys?

nope not yet
any midwifery offers from kcl anyone ?
Original post by anerarose

Not yet x
Not from kings either, I have a friend who’s still got an interview on the 16th so I think they’re going to tell us right at the last minute.
wow that’s really scary hope they do well!

Original post by Tazzypips
Not from kings either, I have a friend who’s still got an interview on the 16th so I think they’re going to tell us right at the last minute.
im guessing no offers from kcl today?
Nope :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending