The Student Room Group

gcse biology

intrigued to know how you all found the gcse biology exam today? were there any hard questions, and how do you think you did!
There were quite a few GCSE Biology exams today, including the following and possibly more.

Edexcel GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Tier)
Edexcel GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Higher Tier)
Edexcel IGCSE Biology Paper 1
OCR GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Tier)
OCR GCSE Biology Paper 3 (Higher Tier)
AQA GCSE Biology Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Tier)
AQA GCSE Biology Biology Paper 1 (Higher Tier)

To which are you referring? Or are you asking generally - i.e. across all of them?
Hello, I sat the IGCSE human biology exam today. It was tougher then I thought and not like the past papers I have been practicing. If anyone else has sat this paper please let me know what you think :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
There were quite a few GCSE Biology exams today, including the following and possibly more.

Edexcel GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Tier)
Edexcel GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Higher Tier)
Edexcel IGCSE Biology Paper 1
OCR GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Tier)
OCR GCSE Biology Paper 3 (Higher Tier)
AQA GCSE Biology Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Tier)
AQA GCSE Biology Biology Paper 1 (Higher Tier)

To which are you referring? Or are you asking generally - i.e. across all of them?

all! i'm an a-level bio student, just was interested :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by KerryCherry88
Hello, I sat the IGCSE human biology exam today. It was tougher then I thought and not like the past papers I have been practicing. If anyone else has sat this paper please let me know what you think :smile:

hopefully if you found it difficult then others will have to... was it different topics or question styles to what you were expecting?

Quick Reply

Latest