The Student Room Group

Psychology Paper 1 - May 17 2022

this paper was so so annoying, i ran out of time and had to BS half of my answers. i prepared an essay for the issues and debates q that popped up but i found it so hard to apply it and ending up waffling, don't reckon i'll score too well on that :/ second 9 marker was better but didn't get time to do a counter argument or conclusion. how did everybody find the paper? did anyone else find the 'suggest improvements' questions unusually hard?? because i did smh
Original post by cad.ence
this paper was so so annoying, i ran out of time and had to BS half of my answers. i prepared an essay for the issues and debates q that popped up but i found it so hard to apply it and ending up waffling, don't reckon i'll score too well on that :/ second 9 marker was better but didn't get time to do a counter argument or conclusion. how did everybody find the paper? did anyone else find the 'suggest improvements' questions unusually hard?? because i did smh

yeah I let out a sigh everytime i saw another improvements q

DId anything not on the advanced information come up?
Reply 3
Original post by jnkscypher
yeah I let out a sigh everytime i saw another improvements q

the way i thought those would be easiest smh
Reply 4
Original post by anon25x
DId anything not on the advanced information come u

nope! they followed it exactly, which is good news for other subjects because hopefully it won't be totally unhelpful for revision
the way i thought those would be easiest smh

What types of research methods question did they ask please x
nope! they followed it exactly, which is good news for other subjects because hopefully it won't be totally unhelpful for revision

WhaT exam board is this edexcel?
Reply 7
Original post by Djsjsjsjssj
WhaT exam board is this edexcel?

yep
What issue and debate did they ask
Reply 9
Original post by Djsjsjsjssj
What issue and debate did they ask

assess how the study of psychology has changed over time
Reply 10
what's the exam board? edexcel? I did edexcel paper 1 and i don't even think i could score a 2 out of 9 on the first 9 marker bc my answer was completely irrelevant. the second one was okay but i just cant remember if I did a counterargument or not. might lose some marks bc of that. really annoying

Reply 11
Original post by anon25x
What types of research methods question did they ask please x

research methods wasnt the main focus of this paper, that's paper 2. there were a lot of questions where they gave a person doing a random experiment and then asked for strengths or weaknesses of the study or ways to improve it
Reply 12
Original post by jgong
what's the exam board? edexcel? I did edexcel paper 1 and i don't even think i could score a 2 out of 9 on the first 9 marker bc my answer was completely irrelevant. the second one was okay but i just cant remember if I did a counterargument or not. might lose some marks bc of that. really annoying

yeah this was edexcel gcse paper 1, same for me with the first 9 marker, i just tried to fill up the space provided ngl it felt weak as hell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending