The Student Room Group

I forgot to indicate the 25 marker I done

I just realised I forgot to put an ‘x’ on question 7 for the 25 marker I decided to do. Are they still gonna mark it or nah. 😭😭😭😭
Reply 1
Tbh you'll be fine! They will just look at which one has writing in it (don't worry about it too much - there's not much you can do about it now)
Reply 2
If you are super nervous about whether they will mark it or not then you could always ask your teacher
Original post by genreal)_idk
I just realised I forgot to put an ‘x’ on question 7 for the 25 marker I decided to do. Are they still gonna mark it or nah. 😭😭😭😭

what do yo mean by 'x'
Screenshot_2022-05-23-19-35-33-11_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Original post by Aguero9320
what do yo mean by 'x'
Original post by JAH36
Tbh you'll be fine! They will just look at which one has writing in it (don't worry about it too much - there's not much you can do about it now)

Ok thanks
Screenshot_2022-05-23-19-35-33-11_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

are you edexcel or aqa?
are you edexcel or aqa?

Edexcel
Edexcel

oh ok, I am aqa, so i was a bit confused :smile:
How was the edexcel paper? the aqa one was a nightmare
(edited 1 year ago)
oh ok, I am aqa, so i was a bit confused :smile:
How was the edexcel paper? the aqa one was a nightmare

It was a weird paper, the main expected topics didn’t come up, 25 marker was about assessing efficiencies in a monopoly. 15 marker about if the coffee shops market is contestable. No market failure or government intervention which ****ed me up
It was a weird paper, the main expected topics didn’t come up, 25 marker was about assessing efficiencies in a monopoly. 15 marker about if the coffee shops market is contestable. No market failure or government intervention which ****ed me up

doesn't sound too nice as well, hope you make it up in your next 2!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending