The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sugarmouse
:smile: Sometimes I get irked that I weigh so heavy and sometimes it doesn't matter to me at all. It shocks people when I tell them how much I weigh-there are people who weigh less than me but look bigger and wear a larger dress size and stuff, and the first time my boyfriend picked me up he dropped me lol

Are we the same person? :tongue:

I feel exactly the same way - I go through phases of thinking 'well maybe I should lose half a stone, because then I'd like the number on the sclae better', and then realise that that's a ridiculous reason to lose weight.

I'd like to think that I don't look like I'm just over 9.5st
Reply 221
Original post by hgo
i am :frown: and its not like it runs in the family. everyone in my family are tall !

Awww, you must stick out pretty badly :P Oh well, I'm sure there are some advantages of being small :smile:
Male, 165cm, 58kg
Reply 223
I'm 5'1" and 53kg. I'm comfortable as I am right now, bit of height wouldn't hurt but considering I stopped growing almost ten years ago, Hobbit-sized it is :smile:
Original post by Sai4
What? Aren't you skinny enough already?

I have a weird build, one of my best friends from home is 1lb heavier and same height but when we stand next to each other he looks half my size
Reply 225
male, 6'4, 15 stone
5'9.5 and 9 stone 1
i'm ok with that
Original post by sissoko46
WTH i am a dude yet weigh less than both of you despite being an inch taller. Hit the treadmill girls.

Stop telling people what to do when you are an unhealthy weight yourself.

The only reason you are telling these girls they're fat is to make you feel better about your own insecurities about your weight.
Female, 60kg, 1.56m
Male - 5ft 10.5in - 91kg. Bam, I'm a heavy weight.
Original post by Chaotezy
5'10" and 142lbs. 64.5kg? I think.

I'm a little jealous. I'm 5ft 4 and weigh exactly the same as you :colondollar: oh wells
How come I'm not able to lose any weight? I go to the gym regularly (5 days a week usually) yet I only seem to be getting gradually heavier.
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];41983778']Are we the same person? :tongue:

I feel exactly the same way - I go through phases of thinking 'well maybe I should lose half a stone, because then I'd like the number on the sclae better', and then realise that that's a ridiculous reason to lose weight.

I'd like to think that I don't look like I'm just over 9.5st

:biggrin:
Even when I lose weight I don't seem to lose 'weight' lol. I can shrink in size through exercise or working a lot-but stay heavy!
And yes I'd love the scales to say lighter, even though I'm quite happy with my size-sometimes I've thought I'd rather stay this size and the scales say 8 and a half stone or something, than look smaller and stay the same weight-even though really there's no sense!
Reply 233
5ft3
45kg
Reply 234
Male, 6'6", 87kg (about 13st 10lbs)
5'7, 62kgs, 7"... wait, what?
Reply 236
5ft4, 9 stone
5"1
5 stone

Edit: I'm sorry, did I just get negged for simply answering the question?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
5'3" 44.5kg. Wouldn't mind growing a bit though :smile:
FEMALE
HEIGHT 5FT 2
WEIGHT 7st 13 lbs

Latest