The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3220
Original post by WorkingDodo
Hey, I got 7A*,3As at gcse, 4As at As level and a UKCAT of 780, band 1. Dont really know where i went wrong tbh :tongue:

That's quite worrying then, I got 6.5A*, 5A, basically same as you for AS, 740 UKCAT band 2...
Must have been personal statement then I'm guessing?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 3221
Hey guys,I started Medicine this year at Kings so if you need any advice let me know x
Original post by VK96
That's quite worrying then, I got 6.5A*, 5A, basically same as you for AS, 740 UKCAT band 2...
Must have been personal statement then I'm guessing?

Yea, must have been :tongue:. Im sure you'll be fine as they interview till march/ april from what i've heard.
Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3223
Yea, must have been :tongue:. Im sure you'll be fine as they interview till march/ april from what i've heard.

Thanks a lot, good luck to you too!
Original post by va96
What accommodation are people applying for?

I really like Stamford

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HJaved1195
I must have such a sad life:frown:

Everyday my hour between 5-6pm is devoted to checking and refreshing myapplication portal incase kings decide to send me an offer. This is my only obsession at the moment, nothing else seems to matter anymore:frown:

My offer came through just after 7pm :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3226

I'm confused as to why you aren't curious with those stats :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your rejection though and I'm sure you'll get some offers, (if you haven't already :colone:), elsewhere.
Reply 3227
Original post by DonGreeky
I really like Stamford

Posted from TSR Mobile

for medics,great dover street,moonraker or julian markham is the best.
Original post by pkozman
I'm confused as to why you aren't curious with those stats :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your rejection though and I'm sure you'll get some offers, (if you haven't already :colone:), elsewhere.

cheers man :smile: and believe me, I am curious :tongue:
Reply 3229
My offer came through just after 7pm :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg congrats!! when was your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nana96
omg congrats!! when was your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got the offer 2 weeks ago now! But 12th December :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3231
Got the offer 2 weeks ago now! But 12th December :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, congrats!
My interview was on the 11th and i still havent heard anything :frown:
Were you asked to upload any certificates after your interview cus i havent been asked for ANYTHING and i know alot of people who got offers who were asked to upload stuff before they got their offer.
Cant deal with this wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by wireline
Hey, congrats!
My interview was on the 11th and i still havent heard anything :frown:
Were you asked to upload any certificates after your interview cus i havent been asked for ANYTHING and i know alot of people who got offers who were asked to upload stuff before they got their offer.
Cant deal with this wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I was super stressy and uploaded as soon as I was offered an interview, my advice to you is to upload them now, it will only speed things up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really strange/Ishouldprobablybeworriedaboutmoreimportantthings question: To all those interviewees who had to travel to King's from outside of London: Did any of you get changed into your interview outfit in a bathroom (on campus...)? I'm thinking about doing that as it's going to take me more than 3 hours to get to London. Thoughts?
Reply 3234
Original post by Cephalosporin
Really strange/Ishouldprobablybeworriedaboutmoreimportantthings question: To all those interviewees who had to travel to King's from outside of London: Did any of you get changed into your interview outfit in a bathroom (on campus...)? I'm thinking about doing that as it's going to take me more than 3 hours to get to London. Thoughts?

Yes I did, took my suit in a suit bag but wore my interview shoes. Got changed at the university toilets. Make sure you take a rucksack or a large bag to keep your clothes in.:smile:
Original post by 0612
Yes I did, took my suit in a suit bag but wore my interview shoes. Got changed at the university toilets. Make sure you take a rucksack or a large bag to keep your clothes in.:smile:

So, did you get in- Teehee, kidding, there is no trend of course, I am just being silly. Thank you :smile:
Reply 3236
Original post by HJaved1195
I must have such a sad life:frown:

Everyday my hour between 5-6pm is devoted to checking and refreshing myapplication portal incase kings decide to send me an offer. This is my only obsession at the moment, nothing else seems to matter anymore:frown:

Hey:smile: I'm sure well hear soon:crossedf:
Reply 3237
Original post by Gog101
Coming up to 8 weeks following my interview which was on the 3rd December, still heard nothing.

Wow.That's almost two months! Well good luck and I hope you get that offer soon!
I was wondering if anyone else who has contacted Kings has had a reply about when the remaining December applicants will hear from them? Thanks :smile:
Original post by LoonyLuna
I was wondering if anyone else who has contacted Kings has had a reply about when the remaining December applicants will hear from them? Thanks :smile:

I would like to know too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest