Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    So sorry, but who cares eh? You got an interview from Imperial Good luck!
    Really hope I don't **** up that one, or the one from Manchester, like I did the Leicester interview. 3/4 interviews is a miracle! How are the rest of your applications holding up?

(Original post by Rosine)
    whaaat! pre or post interview?
    Pre. A bit expected though really. Oh well :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KanKan)
    Really hope I don't **** up that one, or the one from Manchester, like I did the Leicester interview. 3/4 interviews is a miracle! How are the rest of your applications holding up?

Pre. A bit expected though really. Oh well :P

Aw i hope you don't too where would you really like to go? Imperial i bet Hi5, i also got 3/4 interviews- Kings, Barts and Notts. I got an offer from Kings and sadly i got rejected by Impy :'( oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effie1313)
    I have just been rejected too...
    I felt my interview went quite badly :/ (it must have I guess!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh! Sorry to hear. Hope your other choices work out for you. When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Effie1313)
    I have just been rejected too...
    I felt my interview went quite badly :/ (it must have I guess!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahhh in sorry to hear that! when was your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    rejected pre-interview come on durham...
    good luck to all other candidates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someone16)
    are you home or international?
    home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    ahhh in sorry to hear that! when was your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was on the 9th December. Kings is great so all the best to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mao127)
    Hi guys,

Rejected w/o interview
    If you're wondering:
    International
    predicted AAB (or was it AA A)
    790 band 2

I'm not sure about my predicted because I got underpredicted. Then my college sent out an email to revise those grades. But king's said that "whilst you meet entry requirements"

So yeah. All the best for your other applications!
    So soory to hear that. Its unfortunate that your college under predicted your A levels. It matters as the competition is so fierce. Keep your fingers crossed you are still in the running for your fourth choice. Besides it even more steep for internationals due to the quota. All the best. What do you plan next?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else without an interview? Have they given out interviews for end of feb/march ?

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would UCAS Media send out an email with the subject containing the word 'Congratulations!' ?!?! It actually made my heart stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Why the hell would UCAS Media send out an email with the subject containing the word 'Congratulations!' ?!?! It actually made my heart stop.
    so true me also x

ReputationRep:
    Rejected pre interview never been more gutted, good luck to the rest of you and to all those with interviews/offers you deserve it (seriously)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annieonamission)
    Rejected pre interview never been more gutted, good luck to the rest of you and to all those with interviews/offers you deserve it (seriously)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm so sorry. The same happened to me last year - I know it's hard but once you've been through a few tubs of ice cream, put it behind you and don't let it dishearten you. If Medicine is really what you want to do, you will do it one way or another, whether it means re-applying or applying as a grad Or your other choices if you're still waiting on them! Good luck with everything x

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else's Application status changed back to what it was right at the beginning? Ie the big message that began with 'Your application is currently being processed' and with all the 'should you be invited to an interview/open day stuff we'll let you know' stuff? It's so weird, I've had my interview so the last status I had was 'Acceptance of interview' ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an offer this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for an interview!

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Just had the same email. UCAS what are you playing at? :spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    OMG! Just had the same email. UCAS what are you playing at? :spank:
    What is the email about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else's Application status changed back to what it was right at the beginning? Ie the big message that began with 'Your application is currently being processed' and with all the 'should you be invited to an interview/open day stuff we'll let you know' stuff? It's so weird, I've had my interview so the last status I had was 'Acceptance of interview' ?
    Mine still says 'Acceptance of Interview' and has done since the end of November. But if you've already had your interview, maybe it's a good thing because they've nearly made up their mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)
    What is the email about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just a generic email.

"First of all – give yourself a big pat on the back, because you’ve finally submitted your UCAS application!"

Then a list of links to get in touch with UCAS.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.