The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3320
Original post by trapking
Nope! Got mandigo genetics written all over me :biggrin:

How the hell do you not have hot sauce on your food then?

Ethnics(and Deep south americans) have hot food like there's tomorrow.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
How the hell do you not have hot sauce on your food then?

Ethnics(and Deep south americans) have hot food like there's tomorrow.

I do have hot spicy stuff once in a while but its usually mild and not too spicy. I can't tolerate too spicy.

My flatmate tried a really hot ghost chilli vindaloo curry, he had one tablespoon of it...had tears in his eyes and had the shits. After witnessing that i cc i won't be trying that.
Have eaten a phall. In a white shirt. Shirt was see through at the end. Would not recommend/ 10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3323
Original post by trapking
I do have hot spicy stuff once in a while but its usually mild and not too spicy. I can't tolerate too spicy.

My flatmate tried a really hot ghost chilli vindaloo curry, he had one tablespoon of it...had tears in his eyes and had the shits. After witnessing that i cc i won't be trying that.

Ok. We talking scotch bonnet(obviously not 5 of them in your stew because that's just asking for stomach trouble) kind of hot or are we talking subway Jalapeno hot which isn't even hot?

Oh I had naga ghost chilli chicken before. Recommend to only do if you have 2 days annual leave.
(edited 7 years ago)
Love how white people either have food with no spice or flavour, or they go all out and eat something so spicy that any of the flavour it possesses is negated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3325
Original post by rEaR vIeW
Love how white people either have food with no spice or flavour, or they go all out and eat something so spicy that any of the flavour it possesses is negated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Although those white people who eat the super hot spices actually eat spicy food in general, they're the type with the jamaican hot pepper sauce and things like that.

Food with no spice or flavour is hell though. I can get away with no spice if they do **** like bbq chicken but salt and pepper on roasted chicken don't cut it for me. At least put some gravy on it.
Original post by Angry cucumber
Have eaten a phall. In a white shirt. Shirt was see through at the end. Would not recommend/ 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Filthy casual

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Anon_98 do you read through all these pages :lol:

also would you ship them?:

Reply 3328
Scottie > Taylor Swift
Original post by AR_95
Thoughts on Mayweather vs Mcgreggor?

McGregor's going to get humiliated worse than Pacquiao

Haven't really seen Mayweather take a hit as such so if McGregor could land a few, it's all over
Reply 3330
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Haven't really seen Mayweather take a hit as such so if McGregor could land a few, it's all over

Never been knocked down fam. If anyone did manage to get past that GOAT defence then he still took them shots.
[video="youtube;LhnRO9NeXFI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRO9NeXFI[/video]
Original post by Rk2k14
Never been knocked down fam. If anyone did manage to get past that GOAT defence then he still took them shots.
[video="youtube;LhnRO9NeXFI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRO9NeXFI[/video]

Lold at 'GOAT defence' and then the commentator goes on to say 'no defence whatsoever'. His defence is good no doubt but Shayne only got one shot in at each of those points. If he got the 2nd clean shot in closely after, mayweather would have be down.

Mayweather has no chance in the octagon but in the ring I think McGregor has a chance
Reply 3332
Lold at 'GOAT defence' and then the commentator goes on to say 'no defence whatsoever'. His defence is good no doubt but Shayne only got one shot in at each of those points. If he got the 2nd clean shot in closely after, mayweather would have be down.

Mayweather has no chance in the octagon but in the ring I think McGregor has a chance

Mayweather has one of the best defences in the sport.
If you don't believe that then you clearly have no knowledge of the sport.

McGregor has no chance in the ring. Wtf you on about.
Original post by Rk2k14
Mayweather has one of the best defences in the sport.
If you don't believe that then you clearly have no knowledge of the sport.

McGregor has no chance in the ring. Wtf you on about.

Where did I say his defence wasn't good?

So you think Mayweather could take 2/3 clean succinct shots from McGregor and still stay standing? Ok then lol. Obv McGregor has to get past that defence first which is hard enough in itself but if he could do that, I don't think Mayweather could take it

You do realise Shane Moseley only needs one shot? Before that fight, he ran a complete train on Antonio Margarito.

And the bit in bold. Strong Nick Young.jpeg. McGregor wouldn't even be in the top 10 welterweights. Paulie Mallignaggi would take him to school ffs:colonhash:
Reply 3336

So you think Mayweather could take 2/3 clean succinct shots from McGregor and still stay standing? Ok then lol. Obv McGregor has to get past that defence first which is hard enough in itself but if he could do that, I don't think Mayweather could take it

Big difference between having a good defence and then having one of the best in the sport.

See swirly's post.
(edited 7 years ago)

Critics bombarded the force with hundreds of messages of disapproval on Twitter - asking why the terrorist had to be identified as Muslim.

ffs imagine needing to ask that:colonhash:
Reply 3338
Original post by swirly
Critics bombarded the force with hundreds of messages of disapproval on Twitter - asking why the terrorist had to be identified as Muslim.

ffs imagine needing to ask that:colonhash:

Careful swirly. Careful.

He couldn't touch Floyd let alone land clean hits. Floyd could finish the fight whenever he wanted, McGregor wouldn't see his hands move.

Latest