Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Liverpool FC Thread XII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aboslutely ridiculous.

No-one can do anything right anymore.

ReputationRep:
    meh, its not a game you need to win to qualify - but it is one you need to win, to top the group.. and certianly not helping you guys escape from this run of awful form..

Just make sure you beat them back at liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    meh, its not a game you need to win to qualify - but it is one you need to win, to top the group.. and certianly not helping you guys escape from this run of awful form..

If they don't get a draw at least they'll need to beat Basel at home and even then it will probably be down to GD

edit: no it won't it's H2H

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

it's still in our hands if we lose, assuming we get 0 points from madrid.
    just gotta beat basel (more than whatever they beat us by if they win) and ludogorets too

but it's always a set piece, every time.

ReputationRep:
    Henderson makes a brilliant run; Balotelli kicks it as high as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i was hopeful we'd at least improve in the second half.
    we've gotten worse...

how can a team go so quickly from scoring for fun to not being able to score in a brothel?

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting more and more despondent when it comes to Liverpool. Every single week we play like crap...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    Henderson makes a brilliant run; Balotelli kicks it as high as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly he's so much more likeable when he isn't playing for your team, finding it hard to warm up to him so far. Hurry up Sturridge

How the **** is that a foul ref

ReputationRep:
    This season has been so **** so far. Bar Spurs game we've looked totally average at best throughout.

Something needs to change.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sterling has been absolute ****e

Strong corner routine. Team is hopeless.

ReputationRep:
    How ****ing stupid is Basel's manager. Get the bus out mate, and take Streller off. He's terrible on the counter.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sterling's having a mare, Markovic is marginally better.

Grim viewing at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Sterling has been absolute ****e

Strong corner routine. Team is hopeless.
    not gonna criticise the lad too much because time and time again he shows us how good he can be.
    he has been decent when the rest of the team have been terrible; every player can have a bad game or two.

the big problem i have is when somebody shows absolutely no positive signs and just keeps wasting opportunities like balotelli does.
    when he's playing badly, it's almost as bad as having 10 men because he's such a wasteman when he isn't on his game.

ReputationRep:
    You cant blame sterling tbh, he's only 19 yet he has to almost carry Liverpool. He looks jaded and that's worrying for Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Honestly he's so much more likeable when he isn't playing for your team, finding it hard to warm up to him so far. Hurry up Sturridge

How the **** is that a foul ref
    He purposely slows everything down. He clearly thinks he is on a par with Ronaldo considering the ridiculous punt of potshots and horrendously selfish attitude. The difference is that Ronaldo backs it all with goals. Balotelli just strolls about slowing everything down and generally just being in the way.

I at least thought he'd be fun :sad:

I can see why Balotelli has only scored one goal in his last 20 premier league matches.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my word sterling.

tried to defend him before but there's absolutely no excuse for that...

ReputationRep:
    Benzema golaso

ReputationRep:
    Remember when you all got mad at me for saying Welbeck is better than Balotelli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i was hopeful we'd at least improve in the second half.
    we've gotten worse...

how can a team go so quickly from scoring for fun to not being able to score in a brothel?
    If I had to take a guess id go for your most creative player and top scorer has left and your second top scorer from last season is injured
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Selling your best player might have something to do with that.

If Sturridge isn't fit enough to start on Saturday, i'd honestly drop Balotelli and play Lambert. Not even joking.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.