London School of Economics
London
Got an offer for Govt and Econ today:biggrin:
Original post by gg_ruan
Hope so.. 4 weeks ends tomorrow for me ><

Good luck!!
Original post by Askaud
Got an offer for Govt and Econ today:biggrin:

Well done! I'm still waiting - sent my application off early November but haven't heard anything since. Really hoping I find out by tomorrow! Btw what subjects do you take, and when did you send of your app?
(edited 9 years ago)
Got an offer for Law last night. So excited!!! When do you get info about accomadation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
May they give out offers today as well or is only rejections today? My four week email ends today.
Original post by Dave97
May they give out offers today as well or is only rejections today? My four week email ends today.

I think offers too! I got mine last Friday I don't see why they wouldn't give out offers this one... (Also my 4 week email ended last Friday so maybe they're just being punctual in letting you know that you got in haha!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nahid2309
I think offers too! I got mine last Friday I don't see why they wouldn't give out offers this one... (Also my 4 week email ended last Friday so maybe they're just being punctual in letting you know that you got in haha!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :-) What did you apply for?
Good luck guys!!!!!! Come on lse give us some offers <333
My 8 weeks plus Christmas 2 weeks ended last week and I didn't even get an email saying to waiting for another 4 weeks. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Got an offer for Law last night. So excited!!! When do you get info about accomadation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Accomodation opens Feb 16. Lots of info on LSE website and Youtube videos. Your email will contain your LSE Student id which you need to apply for accomodation online.

You should receive the following email in a few days. The Undergrad guide has a lot of info about every thing. The link in the email did not work. But the following link does. Excellent document.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/InformationforOfferHolders/2015-Undergraduate-Offer-Guide.pdf

Email From LSE:-

If you have not already received your Offer Pack in the post, you will shortly. You can also view an electronic version of our pack online at: http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/InformationforOfferHolders/InformationforOfferHolders/pdf/2015-Undergraduate-Offer-Guide.pdf
Original post by shamrockiii
what time and when did u receive the offer?

I submitted on Jan 13. and received my offer yesterday. I first waited two weeks, and then I waited one week into my Eight week evaluation.
Original post by Flamehaze
My 8 weeks plus Christmas 2 weeks ended last week and I didn't even get an email saying to waiting for another 4 weeks. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

When did u apply? My 8 weeks plus 2 week ends today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
When did u apply? My 8 weeks plus 2 week ends today

Posted from TSR Mobile

My acknowledgement email came early Nov, but I applied late Oct. min you, at this stage I'm so freaked out and anxious that I've read the 2014 entry thread TWICE, the WHOLE thread.
My acknowledgement email came early Nov, but I applied late Oct. min you, at this stage I'm so freaked out and anxious that I've read the 2014 entry thread TWICE, the WHOLE thread.

Argh! Hope u the best!! U applied for a&f right? If so, me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

TL;DR on that thread please? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PeteMez
TL;DR on that thread please? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha go read it out yourself you lazy bum. =P

Okay I'm using my phone now, I'll put it up later when I'm on my pc
LSE should be replying to me today with ab update on my application :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey congrats! (: When did you apply and what were your grades if you dont mind me asking? I got the 4 week email last friday..is that a good sign or? :/ I'm so worried! :frown:(

Original post by Undisclosed 15

Posted from TSR Mobile
any offers/rejections for straight econ today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending