The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

A level Grade advice

I do 4 a levels. From what I've seen, I can still get into LSE if the other 3 a level meet my entry requirement.If I fail my 4th one, does it actually matter? Can I just not mention them in my CV etc? Can I just forget I ever did it..
Reply 1
I've been struggling with that a level and my teacher never let me drop it. :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
What year are you in?
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I do 4 a levels. From what I've seen, I can still get into LSE if the other 3 a level meet my entry requirement.If I fail my 4th one, does it actually matter? Can I just not mention them in my CV etc? Can I just forget I ever did it..

You would have to show your A-Level certificates to LSE and employers too.

For example, if you do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics.

If Maths, Further Maths and Economics is with Edexcel, then it would be fine if Physics is with AQA, OCR or even WJEC, as it would be the only subject on the certificate. But if all 4 A-Levels are the same exam board then it could be a potential problem for your well being. :frown:
If your entry requirement doesnt involve that subject or 4 grades then its fine. I also think you could just omit that 4th a-level from your CV as it does not showcase your skills which is the purpose of a CV.

And employers dont care about a-levels once you get a bachelors - unless your application is on the borderline and they need to consider as much info as possible - but graduating from LSE, i dont think employers will look at your a-levels
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending