The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Website wrong grade requirements

I am applying for Economic History at LSE. I got 9998888877 at GCSE. I attained A*A*B in Economics, Politics and Maths at A Level.
The LSE website says I need AAA for Economic History but UCAS says I need AAB???? What’s going on here, this has really messed me up.
Help would be much appreciated
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am applying for Economic History at LSE. I got 9998888877 at GCSE. I attained A*A*B in Economics, Politics and Maths at A Level.
The LSE website says I need AAA for Economic History but UCAS says I need AAB???? What’s going on here, this has really messed me up.

Looks like UCAS have got it wrong and used the contextual requirements.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Looks like UCAS have got it wrong and used the contextual requirements.

My personal statement is highly academic. With my grades do you think I would still have a chance?
Original post by 10.922.18
My personal statement is highly academic. With my grades do you think I would still have a chance?

Yes, you have a chance. And zero chance if you don't apply.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

I noticed this too and then realised it’s because LSE increased their entry requirements from last years entry - and it seems that UCAS just hasn’t updated their site

When you search for the Economic History Course page on their own site but for 2023 entry the requirement was AAB but as seen it’s now AAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending