Turn on thread page Beta

should i study law? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stealth-Mode)

Just one more thing to add, if you are planning on the GDL route, I avoid studying Management or any other degree that has such a strong vocational aspect to it, for that very reason. It could be perceived by future legal employers that the GDL was simply a last minute safety choice ss you had spent three years preparing to enter the business industry.
    Oh my dais! really? I was thinking management because if by the end of my degree im sure that i wont do law i would have other doors open for me and also because if i do law i would really wana do business law actually! But ur right i think i should research on this tad more! i just thort that management would give me a business background and that would infact help me if i do go ahead and do law!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 11, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.