Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    :rolleyes: How typical.

So all of this is just **** at the end of the day?
    Not really.

Britain, France and Germany and all that have been part of, used by and involved in and with societies and families like the Illuminati, Freemasons, Rockefellers, Vanderbilts and Rothechildes for centuries. Depending on what part of history we're looking at, they either had a huge influence over plutocractic and aristocrial reigns -- usually with banking institutions backing them up -- or had relatively little to gain after being all but extingushed.

There's a lot of stuff about them all that's real and that there is evidence of but then there's a whole lot more stuff that is ********. Unfortunately, it's the ******** that gets the most attention, but then them's the breaks...:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eclectic Styles)
    Yeah, there's a lot of real-world grounded stuff that is true and that there is evidence of. That's all well and good...

...but then you've got all the bozos and conspir junkies givin' it all this and all that, oy vey...:no:
    Yeah, and there's the danger of fanatics seizing on it and morphing it into something wholly unrecognisable. A lot of things in the "conspiracy theories" genre, are based on symbology etc. etc.
    Then some misguided fool potters along, points to the computer program, and says it's reality.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    New world order is ********, i mean come on one world government? Good luck to anyone that wants to try tbh
    Well we will soon have a euro super state, so it may not be far off. Espicially if the US and the UK continue to go round and overthrow governments around the world who do not agree with them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but do they even exist?

Who the hell are they?

And yes, I've Googled everything - still don't understand...

I'd watch the other videos though, I'm not sure of these ones.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is owned by a company with strong Illuminati links.
    The major share holder of the company is Lord Ferdinand Bilberg, a senior Illuminatus.
    He is one of the Twenty One, and is descended from the Thirteen Bloodlines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    That stuff about illuminati and devil worshippers taking over the world is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen and I actually laugh at people who believe it. I can't believe people actually believe all that about Jay-Z and others but it's funny how he deliberately uses it in his songs and videos to generate more interest and make more money.
    You've been keeping up with the economic problems going on in Greece and the rest of Western Europe, us, Asia and the US, right? Also, the money that's been going missing and Governments demanding more and more money and smaller banks than JP Morgan and Goldman Scahs saying "**** off" to then, right?

If not, then I would say you should read the Current Affairs section of your paper a bit more than the Entertainment and Sports section...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by All Black Everything)
    Well we will soon have a euro super state, so it may not be far off. Espicially if the US and the UK continue to go round and overthrow governments around the world who do not agree with them.
    Umm judging by the state of the Euro i doubt we will have a super state soon and the moods in each country, also look at the countries that has happanded in hardly worked did it, and its not accepted by the people so i doubt that will happan again for a while.

ReputationRep:
    me no illumaniti free mason. U freemason like? Governemnt world one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ideot)
    Yeah, and there's the danger of fanatics seizing on it and morphing it into something wholly unrecognisable. A lot of things in the "conspiracy theories" genre, are based on symbology etc. etc.
    Then some misguided fool potters along, points to the computer program, and says it's reality.
    :cool:
    Yeah, it's a *****, ain't it?

Ah well, I think the best thing about is just to keep a cool head, have a clear mind and try and make sense of the stuff that is based on fairly resonable evidence and writings, rather than hearsay and implied plots and all that. That's one way of putting how I look at it, anyway...

..and hell, for trying to keep a clear mind, I might be called insane, sick and `ONE OF THEM!` just becase people need something to believe in to make the pain of the world go away...:sigh::wink2:

(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    All of what? There is no evidence for any of this. A one world government could happen, yes, but that's only if the UN gets more power, EU expands etc. None of this reptilian shape shifters, devil worshipers ********
    Wtf? :lolwut:

People *actually* believe this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    All of what? There is no evidence for any of this. A one world government could happen, yes, but that's only if the UN gets more power, EU expands etc. None of this reptilian shape shifters, devil worshipers ********
    Which it is and in plain view but WHOA, I could be a conspiracy theorist for saying stuff like that! OH NO, WHAT WILL WE DO!

Still, at least the IMF isn't taking any more money that it needs to bail out Greece, right? Oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? :lolwut:

People *actually* believe this?
    :yep: :stupid: Just look at this thread.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: :woo: Watch out, there's a dinosoar!:woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Umm judging by the state of the Euro i doubt we will have a super state soon and the moods in each country, also look at the countries that has happanded in hardly worked did it, and its not accepted by the people so i doubt that will happan again for a while.
    Rather than shoot **** up like people like to believe these guys do, they'll just go through the financial and business worlds this time (as they have been doing in the last decade or so) and will slowly influence the fall of economic stability and just create more chaos and slowly bend those in charger of our Governments to their will...

I mean, the Fiat currency system is pretty much up Shizzle Creek right now and Gold is doing absolutely brilliantly in the markets right now because all those pound notes we use aren't worth **** in the real world of finances. Well, that's the current situation at the moment, anyway...:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All Black Everything)
    How will doing that make him more money,it will jsut make his religous fans stop buying his music. Surely it will just lose him money. Well done for laughing at people whose opinion differentiates from yours, have you read around the topic enough to discard it as rubbish or did you come to that judgement without even researching it? Back to Jay Z, he has already mentioned them on the reasonable doubt album and even if it was just a sample from Prodigy, the fat that he used it would indicate he knew something. Why do so many musicians mention them? And dont say fame because im talking about 10 -15 years ago when nobody knew about this stuff.
    I have read enough about the subject and I still find it laughable. I'm only addressing the belief that musicians such as Jay-Z, Kanye, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady GaGa etc are devil worshippers and are trying to take over the world. The justifications are normally farfetched and everything is taken so literally, 'oh Jay-Z done a song called Lucifer and another called D'Evils! He must worship the devil!!' :rolleyes:

Also I doubt religious people are going to listen to people like Jay-Z in the first place. I can give an example that one of my friends watched a video saying how Run This Town shows how Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye worship the devil. He liked the song and ended up buying it, all this discussion about these songs is just more publicity.

As for if there is actually a new world order or whatever with other groups I'm not sure, I can't be bothered to waste my time even reading about it, I just find this hysteria over musicians being in the illuminati and worshipping the devil pretty silly.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes... Gold... *strokes proverbial beard*

ReputationRep:
    You've been keeping up with the economic problems going on in Greece and the rest of Western Europe, us, Asia and the US, right? Also, the money that's been going missing and Governments demanding more and more money and smaller banks than JP Morgan and Goldman Scahs saying "**** off" to then, right?

If not, then I would say you should read the Current Affairs section of your paper a bit more than the Entertainment and Sports section...
    Yup I've been keeping up with it, I don't see what that's got to do with people trying to take over the world and worshipping the devil though. These ideas are so ridiculous and I think some people just want to believe there is a conspiracy, but it's their opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I have read enough about the subject
    You can never read enough about something, only how much you are prepared to read about something.

Anyway...

As I said to Ideot (and am having an unquoted, scattered quasi-convo with her), there is a load of stuff that is true and that there is reasonable evidence and accounts that back up some carefully-thought out theories.

Unfortunately, there's a whole load more stuff that is just ludicrous and pretty the tabloid form of conspiracy theories that get the most attention out of all of them. It's a shame, but then people gravitate towards shock and the fantastical, rather than something brought down to reality.

If you're still a bit of a skeptic about influence and power spread and transferred over centuries, then a good place to start would be to look at banking. Specifically, the founding of banking as a business and who started it up. After that, have a quick look at how banking has taken it's grip over Governments and societies over time and you start to see why not all of the conspiracy stuff is just dreamt-up nonsense...

ReputationRep:
    I have read enough about the subject and I still find it laughable. I'm only addressing the belief that musicians such as Jay-Z, Kanye, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady GaGa etc are devil worshippers and are trying to take over the world. The justifications are normally farfetched and everything is taken so literally, 'oh Jay-Z done a song called Lucifer and another called D'Evils! He must worship the devil!!' :rolleyes:

Also I doubt religious people are going to listen to people like Jay-Z in the first place. I can give an example that one of my friends watched a video saying how Run This Town shows how Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye worship the devil. He liked the song and ended up buying it, all this discussion about these songs is just more publicity.

As for if there is actually a new world order or whatever with other groups I'm not sure, I can't be bothered to waste my time even reading about it, I just find this hysteria over musicians being in the illuminati and worshipping the devil pretty silly.
    I agree with you about the devil worshipping part being a bit far fectched but alot of artists seem to acknowledge or directly say that a group like the illuminati do exist behind the scenes even of they dont mention them directly. I can give you an example, my friend and his cousin used to love Jay z and then and soon as they watched one of those videos they never listened to him again.
    I agree that song titles dont make you a devil worshipper but it is what you say on the song and im guessin you know the chorus for D'Evils. Even if he was not a part of them he was still acknowledging their existence.

ReputationRep:
    You can never read enough about something, only how much you are prepared to read about something.

Anyway...

As I said to Ideot (and am having an unquoted, scattered quasi-convo with her), there is a load of stuff that is true and that there is reasonable evidence and accounts that back up some carefully-thought out theories.

Unfortunately, there's a whole load more stuff that is just ludicrous and pretty the tabloid form of conspiracy theories that get the most attention out of all of them. It's a shame, but then people gravitate towards shock and the fantastical, rather than something brought down to reality.

If you're still a bit of a skeptic about influence and power spread and transferred over centuries, then a good place to start would be to look at banking. Specifically, the founding of banking as a business and who started it up. After that, have a quick look at how banking has taken it's grip over Governments and societies over time and you start to see why not all of the conspiracy stuff is just dreamt-up nonsense...
    Mhmm, banking indeed :yep: The Templars, and the Medicis especially :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.