The Student Room Group

AQA History coursework HELP!!!

I'm currently in yr 13 and have left my coursework so late im really stressed about the strture and how to find sources and information. My coursework is on the sexual revolution in Britain 1960s. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by Daisytallulah03x
I'm currently in yr 13 and have left my coursework so late im really stressed about the strture and how to find sources and information. My coursework is on the sexual revolution in Britain 1960s. Does anyone have any advice?

find any historians who have opinions or books around that time, they may cover your topic

for sources I recommend EuroDocs but I'm not sure what years it actually spans but it does cover Britain/England

look up your exam board and try and find this part of the specification and see if you can find an examiners report to see what it is that they're looking for

I'm not sure what structure you mean so I'm going to copy and paste the structure I was given for my NEA essay which was called a Thematic Structure

Intro
´ Set the context to the question
´Outline differing views
´Answer the question
´
Main argument

´Address the key feature in the question like factors or elements and argue using evidence how this supports the question
´Include at least one historian and primary source to support or criticise this view
´
Counter argument

´Offer an alternative to the key feature in the question and argue using evidence how this supports the question
´Include at least one historian or primary source to support or criticise this view

Judgement

´Answer the question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending